October 31, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Color Fever Gloss - Sunbaked Coral

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! It is the perfect color and goes with any make-up/lipstick colors. I am addicted to this stuff. Could there be a more perfect shade for summer? The glisten lasts hours and it's quick to reapply. I think this is the best lip gloss I ever owned, the only thing that would improve it is if it was a plumper :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by daniellan83

I absolutely love this lip gloss. I love it so much that I went to get a backup the other day. The color is so pretty, yet still natural. I think this is supposed to be long lasting, but not quite. I have to put it on several times during the day. But still, Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by rachtastik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gloss is absolutely gorgeous. It's so super pigmented and shimmery its ridiculous. Sunbaked Coral is a beautiful shimmery coral/red/pink color with gold flecks. It is a bit pricey at $27.00 but there is a good amount of product, packaging is sophisticated, and the actual gloss is so lovely that it is totally worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Jeana

I recently purchased this gloss and I am very pleased with it; although, I do feel it is a bit overpriced for a gloss.

I was nervous about ordering this at first, as I have a tendency to stick with the same old pinks and anything remotely peach tends to look really off on me. I was so happy that it worked on me.

On me, this is a lovely golden coral with hints of pink. It is super shiny and does have sparkle to it. It isn't sticky like MAC, very comfortable to wear, and lasts quite awhile. I really like how it looks both on it's own and over lipstick.

The packaging looks nice, yet I prefer a more rounded tube, but that is just me. Also, I am not very fond of the swabby applicator - I have to force it in and out of the tube and I worry that the nibby will break off at some point.

All in all, LOVE the colour, so I will repurchase until I find a cheaper dupe.

For reference: NW15, blue eyes, med. brown hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ahhhttack

I absolutely love Lancome gloss and this color is one of my favorites. It is a peachy-coral color with gold flecks that is still sedate enough to wear with a variety of eye colors and looks. This is one of my HG glosses color wise, and Lancome glosses in general are my HGs (along with some Smashbox ones, of course) because they have staying power without being outrageously sticky (ahem, MAC...). Don't be afraid of the sparkle, in my opinion the sparkle is much more subdued when applied on the lips. Definitely give this color a try, it's a good one to pick if you are just starting out with Lancome glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by octavia6

I'm on my 3rd "bottle" of Color Fever Gloss in Sunbaked Coral. I'm half-Korean and half-Scottish (light-skinned with little yellow undertone, dark brown with green eyes). (For reference - I use BE Light foundation) I'm a fussy gal - I like everything simple. I don't like dark or bright lip glosses. I have noticed that I have toned down from I-have-everything-in-makeup gal to what-I-use-everyday-makeup gal. Geez!! When it first came out, I was little hesistating to try that, I was attracted to that color - however, after trying this, I fell in love with it. It's a golden pink-peach color with micro gold sparkles and I even brought it to our cruise, and it's very wearable year-around. I intend to wear this with simple light dusting of foundation, jet-black BB gel liner, waterproof mascara, little bit peachy/pink blush for my twin kids' B'Nai Mitzvah service/party this coming November.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by elissa1017

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this gloss! It is so sparkly and the color is perfect for me! It' s a little pricey as far as gloss goes but well worth it in my opinion. It is one of the few glosses I have found that does not feel sticky and clumpy. I will definitely buy this again (and again...)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty coraly pink with gold micro glitter - nice. But I wish it had more color payoff and less glitter. I guess I could've just looked at the tube before buying. :0) Last super long and leaves my lippies moisturized, just not my thing, too glittery. OHH but the packaging is SOOO cute, I LOVE it. I also wish it had more product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by alexei9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sunbaked Coral is a sheer, soft golden pink with golden shimmer throughout-the name conjures up a brown/coral shade but it's really a sheer golden pink to me. it's soft and subtly glimmery for a very shine effect on the lips. a perfect gloss for summertime. Goes well with a little Gaze e/s on the lids, a bronze liner, and Miel Glace blush for an easy summery look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ahryb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Lancome sales lady said that this color was one of her best sellers and I got suckered into a color I normally probably would not have tried. I love the name of this gloss and the sparkly look (it's quite sparkly), but I am not so sold on the color on me . For reference, I have light skin, dark blue eyes and light brown hair. The shade is lighter and pinker than I prefer, not very bright, and nothing special for the price. I do like Lancome cosmetics overall, and I like the applicator and quality of the Color Fever glosses but this color is not as "perfect" as I anticipated. Be warned: Color Fever glosses have a very strong scent that I don't mind but others may dislike.