November 23, 2014 | 1114 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Optimum Omega 3 Essential Eye Complex

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this eye cream! I picked it up on a whim at Winners for $5.99 and loved it so much after a week of use I went back and bought 4 more bottles. I have been using this product for over a year and it's my HG eye cream. It's very creamy and moisturizing, but sinks in quickly and provides the right amount of hydration. Comes in a pump dispenser bottle and packed with great ingredients. I use this twice a day and it's perfect under my makeup too. I will definitely continue to repurchase and recommend it.

Ingredients:
Water, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed/Flaxseed) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Camellia Sinensis Green Tea) Seed Oil (Organic), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Sesame) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Isobutyl Paraben.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Lexieberry

I just had to review this product and tell how great and beneficial this has been to me!! I had been in the market for a great eye cream w/out tons of harsh ingredients and the expensive$$ price tag most h/e and even d/s eye treatments nowadays have. My main goal in using any eye cream is to moisturize and basically--a tool for preventative skin care against dryness, aging and lines... So, I purchased OO3EEC on a whim about three weeks ago while it was on sale for under 10 bucks. Wow!

Before using OO3EEC, my eye area had been damaged by Clinique AAE eye cream and other various creams that caused my skin to become irritated and eventually, I began developing milia on both eyelids. Now this was the breaking point--I stopped using an eyecream all together and dealt w/ the dryness rather than irritate my delicate eye area any more- for a long while..
Now for the great news: OO3EEC has completly eliminated my milia and my eye area is so soft and happier than ever!! I couldn't believe it, after only three weeks and my eye area looks 100% better!! I don't know how it got rid of those annoying little bumps-but I'm as happy as can be!!! My eye makeup now goes on smoother and with ease after using OO3EEC...
Every morning and night, after cleansing my face, I apply a small amount to the back of my hand and gently pat around my eye area using my middle finger. Its quick, non-greasy, very light, and smells pleasant!! The little glass jar has a pump that dispenses very generously, so use carefully!! The texture is very nice--soft velvetly gel...
A great thing about this product, and a big selling point for me was the fact that in its formula are many natural and calming ingredients such as flax and hemp seeds, rice, corn, EVOO, and others known to promote healthier cell rejuvination w/out the harsh chemicals used in most other eye creams. Also, the company does not test on animals!!

I really can't say enough about this product. I can't wait to see what results it gives me down the line : )
Sorry, if I rambled too much, but when you find a great product, you just want to share the great news w/ others!

Update 2/4/08: I am still head over heels for this eye cream...my eye area is sooo smooth, feels fresher-like it can 'breathe', my eye makeup goes on easier, no irritation, no stubborn milia on lids....all around a fabulous HG worthy product :D

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No