October 31, 2014 | 1182 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Loose Beauty Power - Dancing Light

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Mugglemakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this at a MAC outlet a few years ago. I have very pale combination skin and I had never tried beauty powder before I found this. I usually just apply it to my cheeks after blush.

PROS:

- Beautiful sparkly, sort of "fairy dust" effect

CONS:

- Bad packaging, spills everywhere, hard to get a small amount to apply

Bottom line: This stuff is gorgeous and I would recommend it, but I have yet to figure out the crappy packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by skydive33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is pigmented, and it gives a very good glow. The shimmers are extremely fine, and isn't at all too noticeable as long as the person isn't two inches away from your face and staring at it obnoxiously. But I wouldn't repurchase because it's loose powder, it tends to get messy, and also a little goes a long way with these, they are really pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by redandfuzzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Totally gorgeous, although it does have a tendency to emphasize my larger that average pores around my nose. It makes my extremely fair skin glow...love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Valentyne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Dancing Light is a beautiful loose shimmery powder that will definitely add that 'glowy' look to your complexion. I give it a five b/c it manages to look good on my cool skin, while it is actually a golden shimmery color. This tells me it should probably look good on any skin tone, though may be a bit too light for very dark-skinned ladies. It is sheer, shimmery (not sparkly), and I think that if dusted LIGHTLY could be used for daytime. All this being said, if you are looking for something to apply liberally, w/o too much thought, this is probably not the powder for you as I can see it giving you that club going/disco ball look if you're not careful. Guerlain Meteorites or Chanel Poudre Douce would be your better bet for a daytime look. Basically, 25 yrs and under, have at it! 25 plus, evaluate your stash to see if you have something for a 'night out' b/c if so, you probably don't need this. Rop for pics.

Dancing Light

Scott Barnes Diamond Dust vs Dancing Light
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 8:17:00 PM More reviews by missmarkers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This might be one of my favorite Mac Loose Beauty Powders from the Of Beauty Collection! The color is a creamy gold, it reminds me a lot of Nars Albatross, except that the shimmer is much more finely milled. On my skintone, NC35, Albatross has a tendency to look a bit powdery though it looks gorgeous on lighter skin tones. Dancing Light is very finely milled and works as a gorgeous highlighter for slightly golden tones. It's not chunky or glittery. It's the perfect product for a gorgeous glow! It's also a lighter gold than New Vegas Msf and not as frosted.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No