September 19, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Intensive Rescue Healing Foot Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by faune

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this for a euro and was pleasantly surprised. I use it in the evening and leave it overnight, I wake up to soft, smooth feet. It is the best foot cream I have tried until now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by desertdwellr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Again, I feel horrible trashing a Vaseline product that everyone really likes. I guess I just expect more from my beauty products. Also, Vaseline is a brand name, so maybe I expect them to set themselves apart from their generic counterparts. This is a so-so foot cream. It has AHA in it, so beware of this if you use deplatories (Nair, Veet, etc... See my review of Philosophy Sole Owner), and then only use on your soles, and not on your entire foot, or leg. I just don't find anything special about this foot cream. Alpha Hydrox makes a better foot cream with AHAs, if that's what your looking for, and if your looking for one that moisturizes, then Curel makes one that really hydrates. There's nothing special about this product. It's just so-so.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Fabulous product. Slather this on after a Pedi and pop on a pair of cotton socks before bed and have lovely feet the next morning. It's more moisturising than regular body creams and lotions.

I initially purchased this for my Mother after she broke her ankle and her foot was VERY dry after they took the plaster off. She was very happy with the results. Nice to use along with a foot rub because the product remains quite moist.

Although it is a great product, I probably won't buy this again for myself because it is very similar in texture to Nivea Body for Dry Skin, and that I always have on hand in a larger more economical bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pregnant lady here, this stuff works wonders. Especially when I'm having one of those swollen feet days, where my feet literally burn and itch from being so swollen and painful. This foot lotion has helped me many of restless nights--manage to sleep. It's thick and it has helped prevent my poor feet from blistering and getting itchy/dry. My husband has also used this a few times (although not admittedly--he doesn't admit to using skin products ;) ) and it's also helped his severely cracked, callous feet a LOT--and that's saying a lot from someone who was in the Marines and generally has pretty dry feet. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a weird smell to it. Not... a BAD smell persay, just... different. Not something pleasant. It's well worth it though, it's not like people are going to be smelling your feet.... am I right? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by merhow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first foot cream I have used and so far it is doing a good job making my feet softer. I want to perhaps try a different brand when I'm done with this bottle, but would still buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by kalisaen

This stuff is phenomenal. I slather it on before I wear some type of sandal with a strap around the ankle and my feet are good for the rest of the day. No more tight scraping, rubbing or sore ankles! I would buy and buy this stuff again, but it lasts forever. A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2008 7:41:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is fantastic! I have always used creamy Vaseline or plain old Vaseline on my heels and they have done a good job of keeping my heels presentable. This stuff improved on what they were doing. Cracks/fissures are the most minor I can ever remember them being. Use twice a day after showers, rub in about 20 seconds and put socks on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by shoefanatic

This is one of those products that's not exciting, doesn't come with cute packaging, but is great because it works and does what it promises. It's great for your feet especially in the winter and unlike some oily products (Burt's Bees coconut one) you can simply wash it off your hands afterwards :). I already repurchased it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by gchris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great foot cream for dry feet. I was using Philosophy's Soul Owner @ 14.00 for 3.3 oz. I switched to this because it is 3.50 for 3.1 oz and it provides the SAME results. The philosophy cream is thicker and has a nice mint scent that I really love but for $10 extra it is not worth it.
Pros: *cheap
*contains AHA acids for exfoliation
Cons: *not any that I can see. I have been using this for several months.