Olay Age Defying Body Wash

Water, Petrolatum, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Amino Methyl Propanol, Lauric Acid, Fragrance, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A) (Vitamin A), DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG 14M

PROS: Wonderfully moisturizing. Actually removes anti-perspirant. And way better than any other I've tried. Luxurious texture. Not super sudsy but also not lotiony. I hate the lotiony ones that leave a tacky film. Mild but pleasant fragrance.

CONS: Price isn't the cheapest. (See my alternates.) Those that like LOTS of suds won't like this.

ALTERNATES: I am in love with the Equate version of this at Walmart. It is called "Age Resisting Body Wash." The scent is a bit more mild, and it absolutely works as well.

on 1/29/2013 12:24:00 PM

I love the floral scent like roses mixed with carnation flowers. All you need is little dime to moist all your body and spreads evenly even without a shower puff.

on 10/8/2012 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

My current favorite everyday body wash. Smells great and definitely leaves my skin softer.

on 5/1/2012 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

age defying body wash is a great body wash! It's got vitamin E,it leaves your skin moisturized and super soft! For the price,you got a nice amount of product! It lathers well! Love it!

on 4/2/2012 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I couldn't believe how moisturizing this wash is! HG body wash for me =)

Looks: white, creamy lotion. very plain

Smells: to me, it is a light pleasant fragrance. I like it.

Feels: lathers up great, smooth (no little beads or scrubbers).

I use this then baby oil right when I'm done with my shower. Sooooo soft <3

on 3/23/2012 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Interesting reviews on the scent! Such a huge range of answers....I personally thought the scent was the best part of the body wash! It smells like a mid-age perfume (not "old" in the least!) but somewhat flowery, somewhat musky, amber-y, somewhat like Chanel Allure or along those lines. I thought it smelled GREAT compared to what you usually get as body wash options: fruit, berries, and strong rose scents. I don't care for those at all.

I love how you get a huge bottle for $5 and it lasts me about 2.5 months (my last bottle I got for Christmas and it is now mid-March). I use it with a pouf but have been considering those Japanese bath towels. I think you need a pouf to get the lather--a washcloth just falls flat.

These are "age defying" products because they have a tiny bit of gold shimmer in them--i noticed in the Quench line and the similar A-D in-shower lotion. It isn't tacky--just enough to detract from that flat, dehydrated-looking skin tone you get after a certain age!

I will buy again; I like this product a lot. Wish the scent had more staying power. Usually my husband says something about the scent when I get out of the shower, but he didn't seem to notice this one.

on 3/21/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I found this in clearance section at Ulta for $4. This is the max I will pay for body wash. I'm assuming it is discontinued at this price. I bought the last 2 bottles. It has a mild fragrance and lathers well. I have no brand loyalty as far as body washes are concerned. I get whatever name brand I can get for $4 or under whether it's sale, coupons or both.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best moisturizing body wash I've ever tried. It feels and looks like lotion (the texture) ! My skin is very soft, moisturized, and supple afterwards. Before I was using Caress Evenly Gorgeous body wash just because I liked the smell (lol) and had to use exfoliating gloves, In shower body lotion, and regular lotion. Way too much products! Now I only use this, shaving gel, and in shower body lotion. My skin is hydrated and soft like never before- for hours and even days! However, the scent is the only draw back. Out of the shower it smells like a weak Pantene smell which in the shower turns into a chemically cheap perfume smell. The scent is light though and remains unscented once you rinse it off and doesn't mix with my fragrances. Great buy!

on 11/10/2010 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Way too perfumed for me. I could still smell it on me much later in the day. If it came in an unscented formula I would consider this. But the strong scent is just too much for me.

on 5/6/2010 11:57:00 AM

I had a $2 off coupon for this so I thought I'd give it a try, being that I love Olay products, in general. This left my skin soft, no more dryness on my legs. It feels alittle greasy (I used a shower puff) but it rinses very clean with light little bubbles. I also love the perfume smell, its pleasant. I felt like my skin was protected long after the shower. I will purchase again when it runs out....