Boots No 7 Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Care

2.7

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Didn't do anything for me in the drier months (used it twice a day for 2 months) so it didn't encourage me to continue even in the warmer seasons. The only thing I like about this product is the bottle but that's not the reason why I bought it. Ended up dumping most of the product out (since you don't need to use a lot of it), but kept the bottle, washed it out, will save it for other uses (maybe when I find a better cuticle oil, I can put it in the bottle).

on 7/16/2011 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nice rich balm for the nails and cuticles, made my cuticles nice and soft so they were easier to push back and remove. I dont often remember to use this stuff tho! But a nice enough treatment

on 12/16/2007 12:00:00 PM

I think this used to be called Ultimate Nail Cuticle Softener .
It's an OK product but I can't rave about it. The intention is to massage it into the nails each night to ensure they don't go dry and brittle.
My cuticles aren't dry and brittle - maybe it's because I use this each night?! It's one of those products you're never quite sure about. You could be wasting your time and money but maybe if you stopped using it you'd notice the difference.
My nails, on the other hand, are rubbish! They split and peel and I don't think this product makes any difference to them. But I wear varnish every day so when I massage this in it doesn't actually get to my nails, to be fair...
You only need a very small amount so it lasts a fair while even though the tube is tiny. It is white, doesn't appear especially rich and takes a while to be able to massage in. Virtually perfume free.

Popular Treatments