September 30, 2014 | 1083 users online

Brows - Boots - No 7 Lash and Brow Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by sadiekins2011

I love everything about this gel! i have fairly thick brows and just use gel daily, the brush on this wand is perfect for shaping thick brows! The staying power stays on tilll the end of the day and through working out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Ls252

I love the whole No.7 line and wanted to try this brow gel. I must say I really like it! It hold my brows in place all day. What I like about it is that it is not super hard to take it off and your eyebrows do not feel stiff. Great product and great packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice gel with two different sides of the brush to apply to brows or lashes. It's clear, very light texture, and doesn't clump or flake off. Hypo-allergenic and Dermatologically tested. Not sure why others here have had such a negative experience with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Livgranger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

No7 is boots own brand, which I don't usually buy. I had a voucher and got suckered in, so bought this with 5 off, but even at a cost of 5.50, with the money off, I really dont feel it was worth it. It hasn't 'fixed' or held my eyebrows in any kind of form and is just a water based gel that has no effect on the eyebrow, no shine or hold in any way. Waste of money, and the No7 packaging is really quite un appealing. It's going straight in the bin. If I had paid 10.50 for this I'd have been very miffed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This item was expensive, and I agree with the other reviews - it did nothing to hold my brow hairs in place! It was a total waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by xcheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is supposed to be a conditioning gel but I found nothing conditioning about it. I used it as a clear mascara and got a little lash definition. Product really fell short so I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Poor performing product. The gel has absolutely no holding power - swiping on my brows generously, it did not hold my brow hairs at all. If it can't even work to shape brow hairs, it doesn't stand a chance with lashes IMO, so I didn't even bother trying it with my straight asian lashes. I'm going to take this back to the store tomorrow *sigh*
(Gave it one lippie b/c of the packaging and the unique, dual-purposed brush. Great idea, if only the gel itself followed through!)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2008 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Aralechan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I was looking for a clear mascara so I could sidestep the smearing underneath the eye problem. Just something to hold the curl on my super straight Asian lashes. Well, this wasn't it. Did absolutely nothing, didn't hold the curl and got flaky after a while. Since it's also for the brows, I tried it on my brows and it did nothing to hold my unruly brows in place. Straight to the trashcan.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 11:04:00 AM More reviews by JClarke

This is a clear gel which comes in what effectively looks like a mascara container. The brush that comes with it is a mascara wand. It is meant to enhance and define the eyelashes and also keep the eyebrows in place. I bought it for brows and have never used it on my lashes (don't really see why I would want to but then I have fair eyelashes - maybe those blessd with dark lashes might have a use for it...)
The brush is no doubt perfect for eyelashes but really not suitable for application to the brows. You have to resort to trying to turn it sideways, which doesn't work either.
I tend to apply this to brows before and/or after applying colour (usually via a solid block).It does help the colour to stick, I feel, but doesn't really do much in the way of keeping brows in place. It's only the odd really stubborn hair that I wanted to keep in place but these are precisely the ones that it can't tame.
If you use this as I have described above, that means that, after the first use, it is no longer a clear gel in the tube but becomes a very unsightly dishwater brown colour. Not an especially nice sight! I also find that it is nigh on impossible to get the stuff from the bottom of the container. I have now resorted to keeping the container upside down but it's still quite difficult to get it all out.