August 29, 2014 | 1860 users online

Palettes - Kanebo - Lunasol skin modelling eyes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by cksa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally got this in Beige Beige after eyeing it forever (or at least since 2008 or so) as part of a set that includes a lip palette with four Full Glamour lipsticks. And I have to say, this is easily the most beautiful and naturally glamorous eyeshadow palette in my possession. The texture is really very nice, but the important part is the way it looks on my eyes. Following the instructions produces a glowing, subtly contoured eye that is adaptable for both parties and office wear. I use less of the sparkly ivory shade for office wear, and add more of the dark brown in the outer third of my eyes for party wear. My eyes look SUPER awake in photos, too, which is awesome because I don't get much sleep recently. The wear time is fine for me, but I always wear primer underneath (TFSI).

I can see how this might be too subtle for younger folks, but for the working professional who likes makeup, I think Beige Beige is the palette you're looking for. The undertones work great with my medium neutral-leaning-warm skin. I'm Chinese, if it helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by thatbub

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have beige beige which is very beautiful. It is a low profile neutral quad with shimmering. Very suble and chic. Good for daily wear. It is a must for me. I haven't found any replacement yet. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 7:42:00 AM More reviews by vink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in Beige Aqua. It consists of yellowish-whitish color, light cool aqua blue, light cool-tone green, and brown. All have a delicate silver & gold & kinda green and blue glitters. I think this palette is very versatile. The colors are light pigmented but just enough that you can layering it on and it show through. And that's the beauty od this palette. All the colors can be used only by itself, paired two or three of them together or even used them all. This doesn't come with instruction on how to apply like most other Japanese-brand palette usually come with. It comes with two normal-size sponge applicators, one narrow spongey thing, and a brush. Good size mirror that cover the entire inner lid of the compact and a plastic film that sit on the whole palette. Only gripe is that sometimes, the glitters fall on my cheek.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2007 10:18:00 PM More reviews by runechan

Skin modelling eyes palette is Lunasol collection during spring and summer 07. the spring collection is permanent while summer is limited. The concept of this palette is to enhance your eyes to glow with their own inherent beauty. So most of them are in beige tone and give natural look. The spring collection contains beige beige, beige orange, beige pink and beige aqua. The summer collection is more dramatic and gives better color payoffs. It has two palettes : Beige bronze and Beige cool.

The quality of eyeshadows are superb. The texture is very silky, easy to apply, with very fine shimmers, not chucky ones like jill stuarts. It has 3 sponge applicators and one brush applicator which are quite useful. It comes in gold luxurious compact with fine mirror inside. It's retailed at 5000 yen + tax for 6.3 g so it's not cheap but worth it!

The one I have is Beige bronze. It has white with gold shimmers, shimmery gold, shimmery light brown, and dark chocolate brown that looks more matte than others.

You can see pix in my profile.