October 25, 2014 | 1736 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by quickcroscutt

I've always struggled with mild, painful breakouts, and after giving this cleanser 3 months to work on my skin, it has completely cleared it up. I had reached the point that I almost gave up trying new things and just decided to stick to this cleanser and the clear complexion moisturizer just to make my life simplier. I wanted to be lazy with my skincare. I was tired of always buying and trying many different things and to no avail. I was pleasantly surprised that it completely cleared my skin up, and I only experience a pimple or two every now and then. I don't even wear makeup on my skin anymore because I feel confident enough to show it off. This is a great cleanser for acne prone skin, but keep in mind that it usually takes about 2 months to really see results. Also, there was an inital breakout for me, but my skin freaks out anytime I try something new anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by jenmac24

I have used this cleanser for over a year now. I cannot even tell you how many times I repurchased this product. I have sensitive, combination skin. This product does not make me break out or irritate my skin. It keeps my face moisturized. Although it doesn't control my oily t-zone I wouldn't not repurchase this product for that reason. Great cleanser!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Jessu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After going through a horrible phase of acne, I was acne-free (except for the odd pimples) for a few years. A couple of weeks ago, however, I started breaking out on my forehead (probably because it was exam time so I had excess caffeine and was sleep deprived). To tackle this, I wiped my face with Triple Clean Noxzema pads then washed it with this Aveeno cleanser every night. This is my first time using the cleanser and so far I like it a lot; it smells really nice and the beads feel nice. The only thing I noticed was that it doesn't "bubble" or "get soapy" when I lather my hands together which makes it harder to apply, but it's a minor thing. Overall, the acne on my forehead has cleared up and my skin looks even better than before!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Nicolelauren1882

This is my holy grail of moisturizers!! I have been using this moisturizer for about 2 years now and nothing has even came close to being as good as this one. It's very moisturizing yet doesn't feel heavy or greasy whatsoever! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! :) it's a little pricey for a drugstore moisturizer but it lasts a while (I only use a pump or 2 a day)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

This is my new favorite cleanser. I don't know why there are so many bad reviews. Aveeno Products are amazing there very gentle on skin. I have moderate acne and this is a perfect simple cleanser foam with some medicated formula to help fight acne. It smells nice, its foamy I only use two pumps for my face. I've been looking for a natural simple cleanser with not a lot of harsh chemicals and I have found it. I'm so happy. Def will be repurchasing. :)

UDATE: Dry's my skin so much and makes it so tight after every wash, def not gentle for sensitive skin. Stopped using it and now use Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash and so far its better does not make my skin dry and tight.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ReinaBlue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros: this cleanser left my face feeling sooo good!!! It really does help even out your skin tone, and the exfoliating beads are gentle. I love love love the texture! It goes on so smoothly, and causes no irritation. It is perfect for sensitive skin. Cons: I used this for three months and found it doesn't deep clean, so I wouldn't recommend to anyone with serious acne. I ended up not buying it again because I think my skin got too use to the gentle product and my t-zone started to break out again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by krmicmac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail facial cleanser, even though I only use it when I shower. I've been using it for years, after switching from one by the Clean and Clear brand as my skin started changing due to age. Oddly, I started developing more acne in my 20s than I ever did as a teenager.....yet the cleansers I used as a teenager just don't cut it now.

I have very super sensitive and dry/combo skin. Although usually dry, I tend to break out when my skin gets irritated from being dry, especially in the winter. I find this has the perfect amount of moisture, just the right amount of exfoliation to flush off flaky skin, and the salicylic acid manages my adult acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by xocindytt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Onto my 3rd! I love this. I've always had clear skin until a year ago when I hit 19. I've never experienced too much until then & tried to find a good cleanser to help it. I've tried different olay and clean & clear cleansers, and I bought the Shiseido treatment kit. None of these worked, especially the Shiseido where I noticed that it made me break out even more - particularly my forehead. I bought the aveeno clear complexion cream cleanser when I saw it on sale - and I'm glad I did! It has cleared my face a lot compared to a year ago, it even made my dark spots go away even faster. I also have dry skin & this feels fantastic - especially when I wash it off .... my skin just feels sooo smooth!! Love this!! I have been using the cream cleanser but I'm using the foam right now! Love both!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by RyRy1982

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have stubborn acne prone, oily-ish with large pores skin that tends to look uneven at times. Have tried more expensive glycolic cleansers that haven't done much, but this simple cleanser I purchased on a whim is my new favourite. It has salycilic acid but in a cream formula so my skin doesn't feel stripped afterwards. If you like that squeaky clean feeling you won't get that with this. Not a miracle worker but face stays relatively clear &skin looks slightly more even looking at times when I use this. This is a great cleanser for me I will purchase again. If it had no fragrance would rate it 5.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kretz

I used this face wash for a few years because it was the only product i had tried that kept my acne under control. I have combo, acne prone skin for reference. Although it kept my face under control it didnt help with acne i already had. With acne i would get it didnt help get rid of it quickly either. The wash is really gently but is a pain to rinse off when i dont use it in the shower. It doesnt exfoliate well because the beads in it are soft but its nice that they arent harsh. Because it was not improving my skin enough i have recently decided to switch to another product. Overall the cleaner is nice and gentle enough, and personally did not dry out my skin too much.