October 30, 2014 | 1121 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Givenchy - No Surgetics PlastiSculpt LIfting Gel

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this a gift sample from Sephora. On the package it didn't say where to put it and decided to test it because I am beginning to get wrinkles on my head from raising my eyebrows too much. So I used it at night to see what it does (2 nights). First time it was ok, just made my forehead a bit greasy in the morning but I washed and thought so what lifting cream are generally more moisturizing). After the seconf night, the morning after I woke up with kinda of big (think 1 cm in diametre) irritations on my forehead and a skin texture so bad it makes forehead wrinkles a joke in comparison. It could be that it interacted badly with my Clinique Anti-Blemish routine before (the salicylic acid???) or not, the fact is that even that seeing that it is an eye treatment, I do expect treatments for the eye to be completely irritation-free. So since I don't have super sensitive skin I still have to advise for testing this before you but it (so expensive!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by etmg

i really rate this product. It is a similar idea to the Nutritionist caffeine eye roller but obviously being givenchy it is much smarter packaging. The Nutritionist seemd to have stopped working for me and an SA tried this on me during a store make over. Anyway, when she first tried it and showd me in the mirror I thought it was just so so, no real difference etc etc but ten minutes later in a shop mirror I was suprised to see my puffiness/circles looking somewhat diminished. It is expensive for what it is but worth it for those mornings when you look like you haven't slept

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Ferntim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I coincidentally tried this at a store, the cold metal ball felt comfortable immediately. I agree with the previous reviewer, the gel lifts visibly, and whats more important for me, it really depuffs (something i cannot say about any other product ive used so far). No problem with packaging or spilling either. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

FIrst, the packaging is a roller ball vial that leaks all over the place, so that was a bad first impression. Once I got past that tho the product is a slippery serum that does exactly what it says: lifts your eye area like nothing else I've tried so far. Quite moisturizing too, not the old "eggwhite" trick that leaves a flakey film and looks frankly fake. If it weren't for the poor packaging this would be something I'd carry with me at all times.