October 25, 2014 | 767 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Intimately Beckham Men

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Seriously sexy, super nice packaging. I love this on my man! And the price couldn't be better, either ;) Intimately Beckham for women is my signature. Both of these scents are excellent! Not like traditional celebrity perfumes at all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is liquid sex in a bottle! It smells sooooooo good on my husband and he loves it as much as I do. We were just smelling stuff for the fun of it and really liked this, so we bought it, it must be the sandalwood, I love it!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 8:58:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A blend of bergamot and warm spice with a sandalwood and pacthouli base. This is not an overpowering scent nor is too masculine that a women could not wear it. On my DH, I could really smell the patchouli. But on me, it stayed a softer cardamon, violet and sandalwood blend with a hint of patchouli.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Ciarrai

I love the bottle, but this cologne smells like cough syrup when sprayed on a card. When sprayed on a real person the better notes come out, so definitely try it on skin before making a decision.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2007 4:02:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

(EDT) I first smelled this in a magazine, there was an ad featuring both the womens and mens versions. I did not think much of the womens but the mens bowled me over. So spicy and woody yet soft and sexy and gorgeous. I find the scent to be gender-neutral, actually. It's not too briskly masculine and the spices and woodiness though dark are soft. I tried some on while at the mall today and was rather disappointed to find that it does not have very good lasting power on me (or DH) so one lip off for that. I am rather smitten with the scent though, so I think I will wait until the price goes down and get a bottle to share with DH. I do like the heavy squat square bottle and the dark color of the juice. Notes:
Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit Zest, Cardamom