October 1, 2014 | 1245 users online

Eyes - Maybelline - Plastic Eyelash Curler

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by omeleko

this was an ok lash curler. it did what it was supposed to do and never ripped my lashes out. however, it use to pinch me all the time! i have large round eyes so it was hard to get all my lashes in the curler at one time so i found myself having to move it from the outer corner going inward to get all my lashes curled. i read reviews that MAC makes a good one for large round eyes and shu makes a good one for smaller almond shaped eyes. looks like i'll be heading to the MAC store for my next curler.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by JessyxLin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyelash curler did nothing for me. I bought it a while ago at a drugstore for cheap and never really used it until now. It barely curls my lashes. I can only get a slight curl when i try to get it as close to my lid as possible [but results in pinching]. Oh well, you get what you pay for =[

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by tchrrx

I haven't used an eyelasher curler in forever b/c my lashes were long & looked good. Now that I'm getting older, they seem to be thinning out though. I found this curler along with an eyebrow brush for $1.00 at the Dollar Tree tonight! I already like it better than the metal ones I've tried before b/c it seems very gentle on my lashes. And, for $1.00, you can't beat the price! I don't know if it'll last very long, but we'll see.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2006 6:31:00 PM More reviews by stephymaree

This does the job but it's hard for me to judge if my lashes are in because of all the plastic. I will leave this at work or in my car as a back up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2004 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this based on MUA reviews b/c I wanted a new curler, but didn't want to pay an arm & a leg for one. I have been using this for the past coupla days, and I must say that I'm impressed. It works alot better than the metal one I had used previously. When I curl with this (in 3 separate sections) and then use my Maybelline Full & Soft mascara, my lashes are to-die-for. Very happy with this inexpensive lash curler:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2003 11:30:00 PM More reviews by starryapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my old curler just didn't work no more, so i just went to the drug store and grab one~ all maybelline products was on sale, so i decided to give it a try!! WOW!! this is wonderful~ i have short asian lash and this defines & curl my lash in a pretty way! (not pointy) works wonderful and it's relatively cheap! only costed me $5!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2002 11:07:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Sephora brand plastic curler is my favorite, but this is a close second. It works really well without making my lashes look crimped, it adds a nice curl.