October 25, 2014 | 1943 users online

Lotions/ Creams - RoC - RoC - Enydrial Emollient Body Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Viver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product! It deeply moisturises very dry skin (even the sensitive one) for all day long. My skin feels soft and hydrated but not sticky. Smell is decent. It is perfect for winter time! Maybe one of the best body lotions I ever tried...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I purchased this together with the Emollient Cream (for face), as they both comes with a bonus lip-care stick, which is also excellent. One application and the skin feel comfortable & satisfied. I tend to put a bit more on & wait till its well absorbed before going to bed. Other body creams with fancy jars & fruity smells are OK for a hour or so and then I wondered where they were. This has no scent & the effect stays on. For Cad$20, I will go back & stock up a couple more (for the bonus lip balm stick). I will experiment this on my face & do an update.
Update June 2008. I almost use this interchangably with the emollient cream which is for the face. I don't see the difference between the two, however, by using lavishly on my neck, it firms up the loose skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Lizzy28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm already a big fan of RoC Enydrial Lip Balm and the Enydrial Face Cream, and I was looking for a very rich, unfragranced Body Lotion for my sensitive, very dry skin so I decided to give this one a try. As stated: "This extra-emollient cream offers 3 simultaneous actions:
-it immediately calms any itchy, tingling or irritating sensations thanks to a trio of soothing agents (allantoin, bisabolol, panthenol),
-it deeply moisturises the skin thanks to the association of vegetal oils and glycerin,
-it helps restore the deficient cutaneous barrier thanks to Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids".
It's a very nice, rich body balm indeed, highly moisturizing, easy to spread and absorbed quickly. My skin feels soft and hydrated, yet not sticky. It comes in a large tube; I'd prefer a bottle with a pump though. I also use this on the extremely dry, eczema-prone skin of my son. Def. a winner for very dry and atopic (=eczema) skins!
Ingredients: Aqua, Olus, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, PEG-8, Glycerin, Borago Officinalis, Canola, Myreth-3 Myristate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carbomer, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, p-Anisic Acid, Polyacrylamide, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Candelilla Cera, Bisabolol, Laureth-7.