April 20, 2014 | 943 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Kao Make-Up Remover Perfect Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Very effective to remove stubborn makeup with just 2 pumps. A little bit sting when it gets on my eyes so I have to be careful. I continue with dove beauty bar after using this and I never have bad breakout anymore when I stick with this routine. Oh, and it's quite cheap too!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by kanaelmo18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Remove all my eye and face makeup with 2 pumps of this product. No stingy feeling in my eyes nor on my face. No cotton ball needed, just use your fingers and rinse off with running water. I like that it doesn't leave oily feeling on my face and fingers that I used to remove my makeup. And then I wipe off my face with baby-wipe and once again rinse my face with running water. That's it. I don't use cleanser or face wash after. I've been doing this way for months and I love how simple it is. It's cheap and does the job! Definitely will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by maureentyc

Cheap

Removes makeup easily

Works for my combination skin.

Viola! Does what it needs to do!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is an average cleansing oil to me, but when price is taken into account, this is actually more than decent. It removes waterproof makeup rather easily and smells refreshing. The consistency is right too, which isn't too thick in texture and it doesn't take long to wash off completely. Another good thing about this is the availability - it's basically in any drugstore you can name here. The small plastic bottle with an actual cap is travel-friendly as well.

The major problem I experienced with this product is the fact that my skin got dried out after using this cleansing oil. My skin can still handle this in the more humid months, but not the drier months. The second thing is when the oil got into my eyes, which happens easily if you're trying to remove waterproof mascara, they just waters like crazy. For most cleansing oils, my vision will be blurred only without any other discomfort. Therefore, I will NOT recommend this to anyone with dry skin and / or sensitive eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Ashburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
1. Dirt cheap
2. Durable container
3. Easily available at most shops
4. Relatively good at removing non waterproof makeup

Cons:
1. Hurts my eyes whenever it gets in.
2. Doesnt remove my mascara until i literally SCRUB my eyelashes!
3. Within the 3rd day, my eyelids were sore from the scrubbing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I bought this cleansing oil on a whim when I was running low on my softymo cleansing oil, which works well at removing my waterproof sunblock and bb cream. The Biore cleansing oil contains around 5 ounces of product and retails for $12 at my local market. The softymo sells for $10. The cleansing oil has a very crisp clean smell, but unfortunately, the cleanser irritates my skin. I find that the softymo cleanses my face a lot more thoroughly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by alexi0988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I'd heard a lot about this product so bought it when I was in Taiwan over the summer. Super cheap, and does an excellent job. All kinds of makeup come off easily with it, and it's very easy to rinse off. Definitely a staple for me now!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by suehailee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

definitely will buy dis again n again, it's cheap n works wonders on my skin. im using EL double wear / Dior Forever foundations (two of the toughest to remove) , and Biore was able to remove em in one go. just to be sure, i swipe twice on my face, and yeah, it's already clean. it removes my Lancome Hypnose mascara in 2 swipes. not bad for its price huh?? worth my every cents. =))

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by geektastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am 20 years old, acne-prone, Chinese. I used to use straight oils to remove my waterproof makeup and sunscreen, then follow with cleanser. When I was in China two summers ago, I bought this out of curiosity since I had heard good things on MUA and had never tried a cleansing oil before - MAC, DHC, etc. too pricy for me. Now that I know what a cleansing oil is like, I'm never going back to straight oils. They remove things just like a straight oil, but I do prefer how they rinse off (partially). I still follow with a gentle gel cleanser. This is very inexpensive and I love the locking travel pump function. I don't use this often, so it has lasted me the past two years already. I will probably graduate college (two years from now) before this bottle is gone :) sorry, no comment on breakouts since I don't use daily. all I know is that I don't explode into breakouts after using this so it can't be horribly comedogenic

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by luvnudao

I decided to try this because of the cheap price and I ran out of DHC Deep Cleaning Oil, which is my HG cleanser. I'm allergic to fragrance/perfume and this one has a mild scent which it's okay but doesn't mean I like it either. I used it while my face was dry a couple of times but I couldn't figure if using on wet or dry face works out better because either way it still didn't make me feel like I can cleanse off all the oilness. I won't repurchased this unfortunately.