November 26, 2014 | 1573 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Kao Make-Up Remover Perfect Oil

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by sotonggg

I just dislike this product soooo much..does not remove bb cream/ sunblock (Im using missha m perfect and shiseido sunscreen) well and leave the pores clogged up! :S There's alot of better cleansing oil out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've always disliked using makeup remover because they always smell like some kind of chemical or alcohol. Old school makeup remover would leave my skin dry and irritated. Besides it stings to the eye. I've never found another makeup remover that works so well like this cleansing oil, that's so easy to remove, and that doesn't hurt my eyes. I'm totally in love :) I don't feel any need to try a different brand. Wish it comes in super big bottles...hihi

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Very effective to remove stubborn makeup with just 2 pumps. A little bit sting when it gets on my eyes so I have to be careful. I continue with dove beauty bar after using this and I never have bad breakout anymore when I stick with this routine. Oh, and it's quite cheap too!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by kanaelmo18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Remove all my eye and face makeup with 2 pumps of this product. No stingy feeling in my eyes nor on my face. No cotton ball needed, just use your fingers and rinse off with running water. I like that it doesn't leave oily feeling on my face and fingers that I used to remove my makeup. And then I wipe off my face with baby-wipe and once again rinse my face with running water. That's it. I don't use cleanser or face wash after. I've been doing this way for months and I love how simple it is. It's cheap and does the job! Definitely will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by maureentyc

Cheap

Removes makeup easily

Works for my combination skin.

Viola! Does what it needs to do!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is an average cleansing oil to me, but when price is taken into account, this is actually more than decent. It removes waterproof makeup rather easily and smells refreshing. The consistency is right too, which isn't too thick in texture and it doesn't take long to wash off completely. Another good thing about this is the availability - it's basically in any drugstore you can name here. The small plastic bottle with an actual cap is travel-friendly as well.

The major problem I experienced with this product is the fact that my skin got dried out after using this cleansing oil. My skin can still handle this in the more humid months, but not the drier months. The second thing is when the oil got into my eyes, which happens easily if you're trying to remove waterproof mascara, they just waters like crazy. For most cleansing oils, my vision will be blurred only without any other discomfort. Therefore, I will NOT recommend this to anyone with dry skin and / or sensitive eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Ashburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
1. Dirt cheap
2. Durable container
3. Easily available at most shops
4. Relatively good at removing non waterproof makeup

Cons:
1. Hurts my eyes whenever it gets in.
2. Doesnt remove my mascara until i literally SCRUB my eyelashes!
3. Within the 3rd day, my eyelids were sore from the scrubbing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I bought this cleansing oil on a whim when I was running low on my softymo cleansing oil, which works well at removing my waterproof sunblock and bb cream. The Biore cleansing oil contains around 5 ounces of product and retails for $12 at my local market. The softymo sells for $10. The cleansing oil has a very crisp clean smell, but unfortunately, the cleanser irritates my skin. I find that the softymo cleanses my face a lot more thoroughly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by alexi0988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I'd heard a lot about this product so bought it when I was in Taiwan over the summer. Super cheap, and does an excellent job. All kinds of makeup come off easily with it, and it's very easy to rinse off. Definitely a staple for me now!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by suehailee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

definitely will buy dis again n again, it's cheap n works wonders on my skin. im using EL double wear / Dior Forever foundations (two of the toughest to remove) , and Biore was able to remove em in one go. just to be sure, i swipe twice on my face, and yeah, it's already clean. it removes my Lancome Hypnose mascara in 2 swipes. not bad for its price huh?? worth my every cents. =))