Dior Summer Hits Cream Eyeshadow

on 6/1/2007 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

These are some of my very favorite products. I have Chic Graffiti, and absolutly LOVE it. This set comes with a brownish-pink lip gloss, and pearly cream shadows in white, goldish-tan, lavender, and eggplant. The shadows are really creamy and highly pigmented, they can be applied for a soft look or layered more thickly for a bolder look. With these, a little bit of product goes a long way, so even though the tubes seem small I think that they'll last for a long time. The colors are great, I don't wear many eyeshadows because they often look kind of clowny on my NC45 skin, but all of these look great and blend well. They've inspired me to try more shades too. Finally, these dry to a really nice finish and haven't worn away on me or creased. I love these, and will be trolling Ebay for more.

on 10/1/2002 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I loved these when they came out and immediately purchased them. Unfortunately for me they creased like crazy. Very small tube too. I returned mine and will stick with MAC.

on 5/26/2002 9:57:00 AM

I got the Summer Hits in 001 Fun Graffiti and I LOVE IT! I am a big cream eyeshadow nut and this one has 4 cream eyeshadows plus a matching lip gloss for 1 price. The shadows are light pink, medium pink, fuschia purple and orange. The lip gloss is medium pink. I put the light pink all over, medium pink in the crease and purple on the outer corners and then BLEND. The effect is gorgeous, sheer colorful eyes. Did not crease once set. A fun, fun product and I am defninitely going to buy the other colors.