December 20, 2014 | 1578 users online

Skincare - Body - Burt's Bees - Baby Bee - All Better Balm [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by mirage414

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best product I have ever found for dry, cracked, broken, skin around the nails. this is very painful and within a couple of days the pain was reduced, the bleeding stopped and the rough skin felt softer. It completely healed within 3 - 4 days. I am an esthetician and have used some of the best products but this one tops all of them. I am sorry to see that it has been discontinued. I hope Burt's Bees brings it back and finds a better marketing strategy to sell it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:43:00 AM More reviews by radar626

I don't have kids, but I love this product. It works well on any skin issues like dermatitis, eczema or psoriasis. It also works well on cracked heels or minor scrapes. The smell isn't bad either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 4:03:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Bought this at Meijer for about 6 bucks hoping it would have the beautiful apricot/honey type smell and it does! Yay for that! I was kind of hoping to use it as an oversized lip balm but the taste is way to strong and perfumey for that and besides the balm is a wee bit too greasy for lips. Good for other dry spots though to quickly moisturize them. Like a cocoa butter stick but I like this better b/c of the natural oils included. Cute, convenient packaging. Overall, thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 11:13:00 AM More reviews by oilyface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I Absolutley Love this product! I found this at Target for $5.99 which I found to be expensive, but I love the smell! It reminds me of the "Solid Perfume" that was discontinued. So I use this as a fragrance. The tube style balm that it's packaged in is great. I am going to stock up before BB get's rid of this one! I read that "Colgate" bought the company. Who knows what will happen.