August 21, 2014 | 1927 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - tresemme 2 in 1 For Normal Hair

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by TouchOfSin

The bottle I bought is only shampoo (not 2 in 1)

It smells yummy, but that's it. It KILLED my hair! No matter what I did to it, it would always leave my hair so so dry, stringy and with horrible ends! It looked coarse and like thick wires! And whatever conditioner I used with it, it accentuated my dry coarse ends even more! And to make it even worse, my hair started falling out thanks to this.

TERRIBLE! Save your hair and stay away from this!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lphilips93

absolutely hate this product. made my thick hair rough, dry, and made it fall out. breakage to the extreme! do not recommend for people with longer hairstyles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

Using this once a week to clear out build up in my hair from products and other shampoos and conditioners and it effectively cleanses without drying out my hair. I have problems with flakiness on the front of my scalp (not really dandruff but more just flaking in certain areas) and it cleanses that right off too without being at all harsh on my scalp. Other shampoos that i've used don't do this. I won't need to use this often in my regime, just once a week, or twice if I've gone swimming or something. Really excellent shampoo/conditioner combo and great for getting build up out. I have coloured hair too and it's gentle enough for that, even though it just says it's formulated for 'normal' hair. Thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by trilla14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Cleaned my hair good

didnt moisturise

not for permed hair

i like the amount in the bottle

works wonderful with conditioner

makes hair pretty strong

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As long as This shampoo and conditioner in one doesnt have that New improved lathering system with Keratin, this product works great without that new ingredient!!! I love this 2 in 1 for normal hair, it keeps my hair soft and manageable, and a great thing about this, is that I got the original formulations!!! I HATE that new ingredients that tresemme has added to ALL there shampoo's and conditioner's-it all made my hair straw feeling and Not soft anymore!!!! If it has that round white NEW logo on there front of the bottle, I WONT BUY IT!!! I called and complained to Alberto culver to Please bring back the original formulations, and keep some of the new formulations for others that like it, and for others who dont like the new formulations, keep the original Ingredients for us customers who love the original shampoos and conditioners.