October 31, 2014 | 1538 users online

Eye Primer - Lady Burd - Eye Shadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by golickaclown

Not that I will run out of this any time soon, but I WILL be buying these for other people! This is a plain little eye shadow primer in a tub that I bought at Beautyland in Newtown, PA. I was thinking about buying Urban Decay's Primer Potion, but this seemed like a good texture (tried on my hand) and was only about $5 and I wanted something then.

Wearing an eye shadow for 12+ without any fading or creasing has been what I've gotten from this. Serious love. It's a little thick to put on the eye, but I've put it on before and after a cream and it made no difference. My eye shadows go on great, they are not difficult to blend and look fabulous. On my fair skin it even works as an under eye concealer. You barely have to use ANY.

I do NOT have greasy lids, however, it is only $5 so if you ARE greasy-lidded I would try it anyway! My only gripe is the tub, but the type of product that it is could not be packaged any other way. It's just not totally hygienic.

PS: The actual product name may be Eye Shadow BASE.