October 21, 2014 | 848 users online

Conditioner - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Rosewater & Chamomile Normalizing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm almost done with my first bottle and have a back up ready to go! I've been using random conditioners from the health food store and my Aveda salon for years now and haven't found a HG. I think this conditioner could be the one! My thick/color-treated hair is left perfectly moisturized and shiny. It doesn't seem to buildup and has a wonderful, soft fragrance. Most importantly, doesn't break me out around my hairline which the Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Conditioner did (see my review). Also, I have a very sensitive scalp, which is prone to flakes/itchies and I've had no issues with this conditioner. It's also super affordable. FYI, I recommend Aveda Scalp Benefits Shampoo for those that have a finicky scalp like I do. It's been my HG for 4 years!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by g00dm00d

just does what it says. Like the smell. Keeps the hair moisten and the scalp clean and balanced. Good product

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by ulihoku

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've been using this conditioner with the shampoo off and on for a week now, and while it isn't anything super amazing, it does a good job of keeping my hair moisturized. also, it doesn't make my scalp itchy or feel like i have build-up on my hair. so while i prefer others, this affordable set will make a nice addition to my rotation as i wait for new shampoos & conditioners to arrive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by creativethinker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product too. I used this in the past. I switched to Biolage Conditioner. Getting the Biolage was more convenient for me. The Biolage is very comparable to Jason's Conditioner. Jason's Naturals is not very convenient to buy. Besides, I hate having to pay for shipping and waiting for it to arrive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2007 4:44:00 PM More reviews by LucySnow

This is pretty decent conditioner for the price (under $10). It moisturizes well, and while it does have silicones, they are far down the ingredient list, so build up isn't a big issue. Smells lovely too: I use it paired with the sulfate-free Milk & Rose shampoo by Fresh. Not an HG, but a really good product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No