July 31, 2014 | 2033 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by tifflovescolor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You're better off using soap and water and a prayer than this. It needs a lot of rubbing, which is worse for your eyes than sleeping in your makeup!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by cappy1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is a piece of junk. Save your money. I bought this (Rite Aid; $7.49) because I ran out of my Clinique Take the Day Off remover and I was too lazy to go to the mall and pick some up. Big mistake. The very first time I used it, my eyes started to burn so badly I had to rinse them out with water for five minutes. Then, I noticed that even after using, my towel was full of primer, eyeshadow, and eyeliner stains. Basically, this eye makeup "remover" removes NOTHING. The entire bottle is going straight in the garbage. I'm going back to my usual Clinique.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I bought 2 bottles of this. first one I try a couple time and split all over, I don't like that package but what can you do? all the eyemakeup remover package like this. the scond one I try and feel okay. burn my eyes a little bit but does remove all my eyemakeup...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

SUCKS!! Doesn't work! Get the kinds with two formulas you have to shake. Is this the one that smells like shitty roses?? Ug.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by rebekah202003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Doesn't work!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Lisa527

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worse liquid makeup remover ever. Bought when it's on sale, but turned out still to be a waste of money. The package is crappy, the product would just run out without being able to control it. Also, it doesn't remove anything, except eyeshadow, which can be removed by even water on a cotton pad. It does nothing to eyeliners, let alone mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I love this makeup remover! Unlike most makeup removers, it isn't oily, which means no filmy oily haze in my eyes when I take off my makeup. It also has a nice wide open top, perfect for cotton rounds, or for dipping q-tips into to remove smudges and mistakes. I hate when you have to squeeze makeup remover out because it makes it impossible to use with a q-tip. Plus, a bottle lasts for-ev-er. I've had mine for over a year!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

RAVE REVIEW!!! I know I seem crazy for raving about this product, coz I also thought this sucks when I bought it when I forgot to carry my Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil for my vacation trip. But I found the best way to use this (and probably what it's for) which is an aid to correct your makeup. THIS IS BEST USED TO WIPE OFF EYESHADOW FALLOUTS, MASCARA SMUDGES OR ANY MAKEUP FAULTS DURING APPLICATION! The bottle opening was perfect for dipping cotton swabs, which makes it very easy for me when I do makeup on clients (who tend to squint) during eye makeup application. This comes very handy to clean up the mess. I can't imagine working without it! An oil-based remover is not an option for correction, so this is just perfect for removing excess stuff u didn't want on your face. My judgement totally changed on this product and I will keep repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I bought this because the colours vaguely resemble my beloved Lacome Bifacil, silly right? What is inside this bottle is virtually useless. I wear waterproof mascara daily and it removes with 1 swipe of EVOO, or 2 swipes of Bifacil. After rubbing my eyes with L'Oreal-soaked cotton, I was able to remove all of my eyeshadow, most of my mascara, but almost none of my liner. I even got a q-tip and tried to wipe it away but it really irritated my eyes. Initially, the product was cooling but once it got on my waterline, it seriously burned and stung. I do not have sensitive eyes so for something to hurt that much means it's pretty bad. I'd rather stick to EVOO than buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by mink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the worst eye makeup remover I have ever used. Not only does it not remove anything (especially waterproof mascara) and mostly just smudges the makeup, it also stings when it gets in contact with my eye. I really tried to make it work but haven't had any luck even holding a cotton pad soaked in the remover over my eye for a while or patiently swiping it numerous times, so sadly I will be tossing an almost full bottle of this.

As advertised, it is oil-free but I'd rather put up with an oily product that actually works. I previously used the Gentle Eye Makeup Remover which was ok so I thought this would be fine too, but I will definitely not repurchase.