Boots No7 Deep Cleansing Purifying Mask

2.7

on 10/13/2013 6:03:00 PM

I don't like this at all. The heat is nice but only lasts a few seconds. Otherwise it doesn't exfoliate well and it leaves a filmy white residue that very hard to wash and rub off.

on 3/27/2010 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

As the previous review stated, this is a warming mask. It deeps cleans well without drying my skin. I try to give myself a facial every week using this mask and a Lancome exfoliator. I love how my skin looks and feels after my home facials.

on 12/11/2007 9:32:00 PM

This is a warming mask for all skin types meant to cleanse and soften your skin. You put it on for only 3 minutes and then rinse it off. The box has 4 packets that are for one use each, so for $12 I think this is pretty expensive stuff. The mask itself it very thick and a little hard to spread because it's a bit sticky. And it has a plastic-y smell to it. It does clean pretty well. And it doesn't suck all the moisture out of your skin like other cleansing masks can do. But this doesn't seem like a particularly special product. Perhaps I'll purchase it again because I still find it fun to use.

Some information from the Boots box:

"With grape seed and sunflower oils, pro-vitamin B5 and zinc to leave your skin feeling revitalised, conditioned and looking shine-free."

Directions:
"Smooth the contents of one sachet onto damp skin, avoiding the delicate eye area. Relax for 2-3 minutes as it warms up on your skin, opening and cleansing your pores. Rinse away with warm water."

Ingredients:
Butylene glycol, Zeolite, PEG-8, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Lauryl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate cross polymer, Methyl gluceth-20, Zinc oxide, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Panthenol, Helianthus annuus [Sunflower tournesol] seed oil, Vitis vinifera [Grape, Raisin] seed oil, Tetrasodium pyrophosphate, Ci 77891 [Titanium dioxide].

Popular Masks