April 19, 2014 | 1048 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - anti sponge

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2009 3:06:00 AM More reviews by kristymcn92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate to give this product a bad review considering the other good reviews, but I must say this shampoo did NOT work for me. Now, I know this stuff is for people with coarse hair, and I have fine hair, so maybe that was my problem, but when I used this stuff it made my fine hair MORE coarse rather than LESS. My hair was also very dull and shineless, very boring. I had just switched from John Frieda hoping to find a cheaper brand, but this did not work. I've heard keratin can make hair feel like straw, maybe that was the problem? I don't know, but I was definitely not satisfied with this. I did give it two lippies for the smell, it was quite nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by MyOwnBeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've found my HG shampoo. I originally bought the conditioner that goes with this for my daughter's super curly hard to comb hair and it worked great, so I bought the shampoo. I thought it would be too much conditioning for my hair and would weight it down (I like volume), but surprisingly it did nothing but leave it silky and just plain anti-spongy, just like the bottle said!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i like this MUCH better than their smoothing system (which i thought was REALLY good, despite my skin having a bad reaction to it). this doesn't irritate my skin... nor does it make my hair feel stabby like with their smoothing line. my hair is just soft and healthy. maybe the other one was just not moisturizing enough? i'm using both the shampoo and conditioner... and i find that i have to use ALOT less of this duo than their other shampoos or conditioners. so it's quite concentrated.

so far, no bad reaction to it... and i hope it stays that way. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 8:11:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY shampoo and conditioner product of Tresemme anti sponge shampoo and conditioner, this made my hair upon shampooing soft and silky while shampooing, and the conditioner made it even more silkier, I highly Love this Anti sponge shampoos and conditioner because this brand DOESNT have that NEW Keratin complex logo on the front of the black bottle, so I was eager to try it, and I was satisfied with the results, I DONT like any of the keratin they added into all there shampoo and conditioner lines it makes my hair non manageable, and straw feeling, I wanted more Softer feel to my hair, There vitamin E was my favorite until they added that junk ingredient and ruined it, I hope they dont ruin my anti sponge shampoo and conditioner, it works EXCELLENT WITHOUT THAT KERATIN!!!!