September 19, 2014 | 1034 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Crayon Khôl in Noir

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by linhgaga

Yep as someone said this eyeliner pencil is perfect for tight eyelining. If I use it on my upper lashes it will smudge in like half an hour.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by hahalex21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love lining my waterline with black eyeliner, and I've tried a lot of different pencils and this one is definitely the winner. It's the longest lasting, goes on the best, and has the most color. I can't give it a perfect rating because it only lasts a few hours, but what pencil lasts all day? I wouldn't recommend using it above the lashline as it tends to pull, but as a liner for inside the eye it is awesome. Definitely my favorite. My old pencil lasted over a year until it went weird and started to shatter when I sharpened it, but I think that had to do with my sharpener, so I need to get another one and I definitely will continue to get this product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

I really love everything Lancome, and for the price of this I expected much more. I really wanted to like this but it's not soft enough as an eyeliner, in my opinion, as I'd really like it to glide on to reduce pulling on my eyelid since that causes wrinkles. Also the color is not that dark, and it's very hard to get it to show up over their wonderful eye shadows. For some reason, I find that the brown pencil shows up much darker and pigmented than the black one. Another thing I don't like about this is fact that it's so long. I know that it's a better value since you get more product, but it's hard to use. It always hits into the mirror when I'm applying it and I don't think I stand THAT close to the mirror! I would not repurchase this as I tend to use gel liners now, and if I want a black pencil I'd want something smoother and more pigmented (and shorter, haha)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Lancome's kohl liners glide on easily, it's neither too hard nor too soft, and it lasts a long time on me. It never smudges and never fades on me too. 1 pencil can last me a very long time -- I used 1 for about 2 years I think! However, i think you can find a similar product for a much lesser price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by xfrommetoyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Positive:

* Smooth texture (gentle on the waterline).
* Dark in colour (doesn't fade throughout the day).

Negative:

* Smudges easily.
* Not recommended for long wear.
* Shavings/flakes.

My own experience:

It glides beautifully on the waterline, and on first application it is perfect. However, throughout the day it eventually smudges onto the undereyes (accentuating any bags) and does have shavings.

I wouldn't recommend for long use, and will not consider repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really didn't like this Khol pencil at all! It really irritated my eyes and was hard to put on cos its not very waxy or pigmented! I'm so glad i got it in a box set with mascara and bifacil eye makeup remover rather than purchasing it on its own, cos i would have been soo disappointed with this product-sorry lancome not for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by feralstrumpet

This is a HG liner. I have it in black. Perfect in every way for a natural-yet-smoky eye and it lasts. I'm almost embarrassed to say my first pencil lasted over 5 years, am now on my 2nd and have had it for 2 years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by mininana

My mom has been using this for over 20 years and I love it too!! :) It's a classic

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by AJT711

Pretty good eye-liner, but I feel like a drug store brand would do the same job. It isn't a dramatic looking liner but soft looking. I bet someone else would love this liner but it just doesn't do anything special for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good eyeliner. It goes on super smooth, especially on the waterline, you hardly have to use any pressure to apply. Its soft texture means its good for the smokey eye look. Its not a dramatic dark, dark black. Staying power is its worst attribute, especially on the waterline. Technically this does all the right things, but for the price it doesnt do anything more than say Prestige's eye liner. So I would save my money and buy something cheaper.