Everyday Minerals Corner Office

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 5/8/2009 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really pigmented, nice shimmer, goes on well.. only a horrid color for my skin. Makes me look diseased. If you're pale, be careful.. especially if reddish blushes aren't your thing.

I got this as a sample :) And I absolutely loveeee it! There are little shimmers in this blush. My only complaint is that you have to be careful because the container jar is small and there is a lot of product that goes in that container jar. So if you open it, watch out for spills!

~Strawberii

on 1/12/2009 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this blush color in my second sample kit. I think its a great color. It can be very natural looking, but also is very buildable. Its a great winter color for my skin. When I run out of the sample container, I'll definitely purchase a full size. Very nice

on 1/6/2009 12:39:00 PM

This is a great little blush. It gives just a pop of color, it's very natural, and it's just the perfect shade of blush for my skin tone! It also works fantastically well for sculpting the cheekbones. Also, EM is great because you can layer different products without them building on each other. Anyway, this is a great little blush, but my only complaint is that it's a little too sheer. Sometimes, I'd like just a little bit more color than what this can offer.

on 11/20/2008 3:05:00 PM

I've had this blush around for at least six months and I really love the color. It's better than my Nars Deep Throat. It's a peachy color that gives me a really natural glow. You have to be careful to start off with a light hand and just build upon the color b/c it's very easy to apply too much. I got the sample size and it will probably last me a year b/c you use so little each time. It's an excellent value.

on 11/3/2008 7:02:00 PM

Worked perfect on my yellowish skin, I think most of the blushes from Everyday Minerals are to ligth and transparent, but this one was perfect! The colour migth look a little purple in the box, but on th skin, it was looking very good. = )

on 10/24/2008 5:14:00 AM

Corner Office is a very pretty apricot peachy shade which isn't overly bright or orange. It's got more shimmer in it than I expected so I have to be careful how much I apply or I look like a glitterball. I took one lippie off for the high shimmer. I'm more into matte or less shimmery blushes. But the color is so beautiful, especially for warmer toned skins. I use my 187 duo fibre brush to apply, to control how much I put on. EM blushes are fabulous, some of the best out there.

on 10/23/2008 5:15:00 PM

Corner Office is one of my very favorite blushes of all time. It gives my skin a natural sunkissed glow, it actually makes my aging skin come to live again. It has the perfect amount shimmer, to me it's more of a sheen I guess than a shimmer. I will definately will be repurchasing this wonderful peachy apricot blush.

on 10/16/2008 6:26:00 PM

IŽve tried this blush in sample kit when I didnŽt know which another color to pick. IŽve got some blushes from EDM but this one turned to be real hit. It gives very soft shimmer, my face looks healthy and glamorous. I think IŽll stay with it for a while.

on 9/23/2008 12:05:00 AM

Made me look like an Oompa Loompa. To be fair, I'm terribly pale.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products