October 24, 2014 | 1435 users online

Body Scrubs - Natural Esscents - sugared shortbread sugar scrub[Discontinued]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2004 1:43:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

Nice, and the scent is similar the the Alba Sugar Cane Body Polish but too greasy. It separates in the jar if you get water into it. I like my scrubs lightly moisturizing but mostly exfoliating. I like the Alba sugar scrub much better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2004 5:37:00 AM More reviews by akane

Whooaaaahhhh!!! Superb! Best scrub ever and the scent is truly a sugared shortbread scent :) I can say the best sugared shortbread scent i've ever tried!! My HG scrub!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2004 7:25:00 PM More reviews by andromeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sugared Shortbread is sweet and toasty, with a teeny bit of buttery note, just enough to resemble Keebler’s Shortbread Pie Crust! The plastic container, which I already washed and scrubbed clean, still smells strongly of Sugared Shortbread. NE’s brown sugar scrub has larger granules compared to their salt scrub; the size resembles those granules in “Sugar in The Raw” packet. The scrub has good ratio of sugar to oil proportion, making the scrub moisturizing enough without feeling like you’re swimming in oil tank. At $17 for 16 oz, it is one of the cheaper etailers’ scrubs with superb quality. I would definitely get this in full size and I am looking forward to try the famous Sugar Limone too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2003 8:29:00 AM More reviews by natalielane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far the best scrub I have ever tried. The scent is fantastically sweet and almost nutty, and lasts on me for hours. It's very thick and the granules stay on your skin while you scrub, they don't fly all over and become useless. It's very moisturizing without feeling like you are in an oil slick, and it doesn't leave oil all over my tub. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2003 4:54:00 PM More reviews by mdfpaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best scrub EVER! The scent is really warm and comforting and the scrub itself is incredible. There is not too much oil in the scrub, but it really leaves your skin moisturized!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2003 7:58:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Big fat yum! This smells so divine, definitely a great scent for fall/winter. Monique's sugar scrubs have a great consistency, and the scent definitely lingers after the shower. Prob. the best body scrubs I've tried, and very reasonably priced at that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this scent...truly a sugared shortbread scent. Does an excellent job exfolliating and love the jars that they come in (when you buy the 16 oz size). And what a deal for the price! My only complain is that the sugar scrubs tend to be harsh on my skin (huge granules) whereas their salt scrubs are so much finer and more gentle to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 7:07:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

Absolutely 100% perfect. This sugar scrub is the best I've ever tried - high end or low end. The sugar particles are just the right size and don't clump together, and best of all, they don't leave me feeling oily after I step out of the shower. And the scent!! It'll knock you off your feet! It smells of buttery sugar cookie and is so so so delicious, it always makes me feel like eating it when I'm in the shower :P continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2002 12:27:00 AM More reviews by dana

The fragrance of this scrub is heavenly. I was so upset when the honey cake was discontinued, but this is a worthy alternative. As with all the NE scrubs, this one is ultra moisturizing and modestly priced. My only complaint is that they tend to seperate and by the end of the jar it is all oil. This can be avoided by stirring the product prior to use. (Of course, I fogured that out after the fact.) The price is moderate. All and all, a fantastic product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2002 11:18:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love all of Monique's scrubs and this one is no different! Smells sooo yummy!! Goes well with my BBW Sugared Shortbread stuff.