April 16, 2014 | 1858 users online

Fragrance - Hugo Boss - Hugo XY

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a pretty decent scent. Like most Hugo Boss men's fragrance, it is pretty light. But there is a spice to this one which makes it more interesting. Top notes are pear leaf, cedar and bergamot; middle notes are basil and mint; base notes are patchouli, musk and cedar.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I fell in love with this smell on a cruise that I made with a friend. Was testing alot of EDT's and to be honest i didn't need any, but it feelt like I hade to buy a new. Think I testad almost all men's EDT, and this was absolutly the best, so I bought it.
The smell isn't bad I like it, but the staying power on me isn't the best. I spray it on and 2-3h later it is gone. I need quite stong EDT, if I want them to work. Sadly this is too weak, almost to weak to have as a day EDT. Using it before going to the gym...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 1:29:00 PM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Notes:
Bergamont, Pear Leaves, Iced Accord, Basil, Mint, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Muskroot.
Style:
Sophisticated. Intriguing. Desirable.

Smells SO good on my husband. I never cared for any of the other Hugo Boss fragrances but XY is a must-have for any man's fragrance collection.