August 1, 2014 | 1056 users online

Fragrance - Diesel - Fuel for Life Pour Homme

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Maltesia

This is the only "fresh" type of mens' scent I like so far. Differs greatly from the aromatic fougeres and spicy colognes I usually prefer. But there is something very pleasant in this combination of airy fresh and spicy notes. It's a light, boyish fragrance with masculine undertones and an overall positive vibe.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

This smells disgusting...

I love Only the Brave way better.

This is one of those headache/nauseous giving fragrances..ugh

I even hate the women's one..gross!!! So glad they dced that.

This smells like rotten leather with sweet cheese..too woody and strong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by henwen88

I bought this for my SO for Christmas last year, and we both really enjoy the scent. He just uses one spritz in the morning and it lasts throughout the day. It's a very masculine, spicy scent with a very slight hint of fruit. Although I like this, I think I'm going to experiment with other fragrances once he runs out of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2008 12:53:00 PM More reviews by skincareman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This fragrance is amazing! I can smell warm, leathery undertones mixed with spice and a distinct hit of citrus. It lasts for a good 10 hours and even after I shower I can still slightly smell it. My current HG scent!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by oceanmist27

I have never come across a men's cologne that I didn't like...until this. Smelled like Raid bug spray and plain Halls cough drops. I actually gagged when I smelled it. I left it on my wrist though, hoping that the smell would improve a bit but no it didn't. This is not something I would ever want my boyfriend to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this for my husband for Christmas. I don't think he has ever smelled it or knows it even exists, but i like it a lot. Cologne is something i am pretty picky about. The packaging is very unique and i love the name. lets hope he likes it as much as i do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells amazing! But not good when over spritzed. This stuff is strong so I advise men to spritz once and only once. So yummy!