Diesel Fuel for Life Pour Homme

3.6

on 2/10/2010 6:11:00 PM

This is the only "fresh" type of mens' scent I like so far. Differs greatly from the aromatic fougeres and spicy colognes I usually prefer. But there is something very pleasant in this combination of airy fresh and spicy notes. It's a light, boyish fragrance with masculine undertones and an overall positive vibe.

on 9/3/2009 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This smells disgusting...

I love Only the Brave way better.

This is one of those headache/nauseous giving fragrances..ugh

I even hate the women's one..gross!!! So glad they dced that.

This smells like rotten leather with sweet cheese..too woody and strong.

on 8/14/2009 1:51:00 AM

I bought this for my SO for Christmas last year, and we both really enjoy the scent. He just uses one spritz in the morning and it lasts throughout the day. It's a very masculine, spicy scent with a very slight hint of fruit. Although I like this, I think I'm going to experiment with other fragrances once he runs out of this.

on 6/13/2008 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This fragrance is amazing! I can smell warm, leathery undertones mixed with spice and a distinct hit of citrus. It lasts for a good 10 hours and even after I shower I can still slightly smell it. My current HG scent!

on 1/4/2008 1:35:00 PM

I have never come across a men's cologne that I didn't like...until this. Smelled like Raid bug spray and plain Halls cough drops. I actually gagged when I smelled it. I left it on my wrist though, hoping that the smell would improve a bit but no it didn't. This is not something I would ever want my boyfriend to wear.

on 12/17/2007 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Got this for my husband for Christmas. I don't think he has ever smelled it or knows it even exists, but i like it a lot. Cologne is something i am pretty picky about. The packaging is very unique and i love the name. lets hope he likes it as much as i do.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Smells amazing! But not good when over spritzed. This stuff is strong so I advise men to spritz once and only once. So yummy!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel