November 28, 2014 | 1927 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Everyday Minerals - Coffee Everyday Everywears

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Emese1

I totally agree with the reviewer below about the packaing. I've never seen anything more annoying and unpractical than this tin. It's thin and it doesn't screw! It has to be pulled off! But how do you get hold of it? I had to use my fingers and I was afraid they'd break and the polish would come off. I'll have to transfer it into another container, something more practical. I'll just use it for my hands, probably.
Inside I was expecting something smooth, instead it's like when you overbeat the whipped cream and it starts to become butter, but just in between. Though when you smooth it over your skin it disappears and smooths out.
The only really good thing about it is the smell. It's true coffee. Only it doesn't las very long. I'll not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 5:32:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

Bah! The packaging on this stuff is the WORST I've ever seen. The only thing that EM makes that sucks more than this are their makeup brushes. Seriously, does anyone have a tip for opening this tin? It's way too slippery from the product, and the lid is so thin that you can't get ahold of it. I'm not kidding, everytime I try, the stupid thing flies out of my hand. What a waste, since it smells so incredibly good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

Mmm, wearing this is like a (guilt-free) trip to Starbucks! The 'Everywear' is designed to be used just about, well, everywhere, and you can use it on your body, lips, face, anywhere! It comes in a small tin for $4 - the tin is quite small, even for the price, think smaller than EM's mineral powder tin. It has the annoying screw-off top, which isn't easy to open when your hands are slick with lotion. What is inside, however, is well worth the money. The lotion has the consistency of a whipped balm, and smooths on like silk over any rough spots. It doesn't sink in completely into your skin (which is good if you plan on using it as a lip balm), so it is better to use it sparingly. However, it does not give you a 'greasy' feel. This definitely has a true 'coffee' scent, and it does contain caffeine, which is good for stimulating circulation on your lips or hips :) This makes an amazing petroleum-free lip balm, and it's well worth the money if you plan on using it for this purpose, but I doubt this would last more than a few weeks if you plan on using it on your body.

So Everyday Minerals, put this little gem in a bigger (and better) bottle, please! Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
continued >>