October 25, 2014 | 1148 users online

Gels/Soaps - Everyday Minerals - Bergamot Clary Sage Niaouli Cleansing Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I bought this soap out of curiosity & it is not expensive as I was curious about the smell. It turned out the smell is rather faint, I like the feel of it, like a piece of frozen butter. The dark specks maybe the charcoal bamboo (I guesss). I washed my hands & the makeup brush with it. After I dried my hands I felt the skin is smooth & somewhat moist. To make sure I wash it twice & it was the same, I was totally amazed, this is winter in Canada, with drying indoor heat !! This never happened before, even with Dove which claimed to have 1/4 moisturizing cream (wonder what the other 3/4 is?)
I will re-purchase, but the other fragrance variety. It works great on the makeup brushes as well.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 1:15:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

This amazing little all-natural bar is a steal at only $3.50! Whole Foods would easily sell this for over $8. The combination of bergamot, clary sage, and niaouli makes for a refreshing scent in the shower. I work up a lather using a shower puff and scrub away! This gives you a very 'squeaky clean' feeling (due to the glycerin, no doubt) but doesn't strip your skin dry. The olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E are very soothing to the skin. This is another gem in Everyday Minerals' whole line of amazing all-natural products!

Ingredients: Saponified Oils of Olive, Palm oil, Coconut oil, Soybean, Shea Butter, Purified Water, Essential Oils of Bergamot, Clary Sage and Niaouli, Vegetable Glycerin, Crushed Sage Leaf, Vitamin E, Bamboo Charcoal, Honey, Rosemary Extract continued >>

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No