November 28, 2014 | 1812 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - DVR Saturday

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by rose1234

I LOVE LOVE this color. It is very bright on my fair skin so I barely put some on and then add a little more to the apples of my cheeks. My customers tell me that I am glowing. The shine doesnt really show up on me. At first I was scared of this due to the bright color and used it as a weekend "let's just use it up color", but then decided I look better on the weekends! I have put aside all my many other blush colors and use this for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by mualibertad

A must have for olive skinned women who want a perfect berry shade in their blush collections. It's a versatile shade that would be good on other skin tones as well, I'm sure. I've had the problem of berry/pink shades going orange on me, but have not had that problem with DVR Saturday. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 4:22:00 AM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This doesn't show up very much on my pale skin, so I have to pile it on, and then it doesn't look very exciting.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by viviennnne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's very very pigmented, u just need very little product to get the color on yr face. There's too much sparkles in it and it's too dark for my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by zoeykim18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice consistency/texture that goes on smooth and blends very well. It is very pigmented, so a teeny bit goes a long way. The colour itself is a little too shimmery and bold for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty shimmery raspberry pink. I would definietely buy this agian just because cool toned colors are flattering on me and EM only has a handful of truely cool toned blushes to choose from. It also looks like it will make a great lipgloss color. My only complaint is that it's easy to over do it as blush. I have to use a pretty light hand so that it doesn't look harsh on my Fairly Light skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by SiouxCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice, deep pink color with a bit of berry. Very shimmery. A little goes a long way. The color is pretty flattering on my fair olive skintone. One of the few colors from EM that looks cool in the container & stays that way on my skin.
I wouldn't buy this again though...it is lacking something. A little bit of a generic color I guess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 11:08:00 PM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. Its always hard for me to figure out what colors will look good on my skin but this one looked really good! I liked the little sheen it has and it lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a highly pigmented medium hot pink blush. It can look clownish, but that's alllll in the application. My trick to wearing this blush (I'm pretty fair) is to tip it upside down, then turn it right side up and open the jar. On the sifter, there will be a light dusting of blush on the cover, and that is just enough for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by tia347

This was the first blush that I ever bought from EM. I am so happy that I did. It is such a pretty pink with a nice sheen to it. On me this blush applies kinda sheer. If I want I can add layers to make it more dramatic. This blush would look great on anyone! Highly recommended.