November 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - baby bath

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by knitknit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my everyday eyeshadow. I don't use a crease or highlighter, just this shadow with a bit of foundation, concealer and I am good to go.

I like that I can get two looks in one with this shadow. If I apply it softly, and with a light hand it goes on very pale and shimmery, very similar to the swatch on this page. If I blend it in really well I end up with a darker, more peachy shade without so much shimmer. This shade is peach based, and brings out my blue eyes wonderfully. I have definitely found my HG eyeshadow for day to day wear.

NOTE: the EM eyeshadow "Funnel Cake" is almost identical to "Baby Bath", only slightly darker. If I put Funnel Cake in the crease and Baby Bath on the lid I cannot tell the difference between the two. If you are not so pale as me (Olive Fair) I would recommend Funnel Cake. Funnel Cake, when buffed in, has a much stronger orange undertone to it (but in a good way!) It REALLY makes my blue eyes pop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This looks super-shimmery and sparkly in the jar, but is actually quite subtle on my lids. It's a very sheer, neutral, ivory color with a soft sheen that keeps it from looking flat. You only need a tiny, tiny bit, and EDM's jars are huge and filled to the brim, so the 6 USD is a real bargain. If you have an extensive collection of eye color, then you should probably look into the mini sizes, which will probably last most people a good long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

A very pretty, sheer light beige eyeshadow that's perfect as a base color. I'm medium skin toned (EDM Sandy Medium), and this is a very sheer wash on my lids. I wear it alone on a natural day with a swipe of mascara, and it makes me look more awake. This color is versatile and can be layered with everything! I think it'd look best with browns, plums, and greens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrid, silly name like many other EM products but it is a lovely color. Definitely a winner for my light complexion. Buildable like so many mineral products. Very nice. Versitile. Cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Caitsidhe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For people with pale, cool skin who want a natural look (and want to avoid the pink/lavender shades that make the eyes look tired), this sheer, cool/neutral taupe is the best. It wears for a long time, and makes warm hazel or green eyes pop. Baby Bath would probably be a good highlighter for people with darker, cool skin tones, as well.

The only gripe I have is Everyday Mineral's failure to label the tops of their eyeshadow containers. It's difficult to find which is which color in the morning without picking them up and looking at the bottom.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by fireflyglow

To be honest, I'm not the biggest eyeshadow-lovin' gal. I have very dark brown eyes that almost have a bit of red in them, so I think most eyeshadows don't suit me. I'm definitely happy with this, though. EDM's website describes it as 'a serene light beige with a quiet creamy sparkle'. To be honest, I can't say that I agree with that description or not; this eyeshadow, to me, is a chameleon. In the pot, it looks like an average, run-of-the-mill warm beige. Pretty, but not outstanding. On the lid (sans primer), it's a light shimmery golden champagne. With primer (currently using MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly), it takes on an almost taupey-gold look, but with much more depth, shimmer, and vibrancy. Ditto when used wet. Both with and without primer are gorgeous. I've been finding myself reaching for this on a near daily basis (FYI, also looks good with Autumn Afternoon used in the crease) Will repurchase. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dunno, I think this is a very blah color. Over a neutral base it does give a sort of 'refreshed' look to the eyes, but I can't say I'd reach for it often. It's got a pinkish nude glow, so won't go well with bronze or gold shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Baby bath is almost identical with Stila's top selling eye shadow Kitten. They are about the exact same color, with Baby bath a little less sheen than Kitten. I would definitely recommend this shadow. It's about a third of Kitten's price and is A LOT more natural-looking than Kitten.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by molly111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is one of 2 EDM e/s i reach for constantly...i sweep this all over my lids, toss on some mascara and i am ready to go. good staying power with or without primer. and cheap! doesn't get much better, will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Using this shadow with an e/s primer completely changed my view on it! From beeing just blah and boring it transformed into the most beautiful neutral lidcolor i own. My collection of neutrals are huge,BTW.
I use it with the e/s primer from mad minerals,and now i use this color to create a lovely daytime-at-the-office smokey eye.
I love this color,it is very wearable.