April 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Everyday Minerals - Lavender Everyday Everywears

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by dee000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this is the only EDM product that I've been disappointed in. It was pretty greasy unless you used barely any product at all, and either way it wasn't very moisturizing for my dry hands. I didn't care for the smell at all but I'm not an herbal smell kind of person to begin with. I don't care for the tin it comes in. And lastly, it's expensive for how much you get.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

I am always trying to find good and cheap products since my skin care cost me ALOT of money. I am a HUGE EM fan and decided to try this as a everyday moisturizer for my face. I love the smell and the texture, but unfortunately it made me break out like crazy just like EMs cleansing wipes. It's great to use as a hand lotion so I'll continue using it as that. Might buy again, only because it's so cheap. No idea how this can be used as a body lotion since the tin is supersmall. The packaging is kind annoying and hard to get open with wet or moisturized hands. Guess I'm going back to my HGs from Decleor and MD formulations. Disappointed !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by BareEssie

I'm a huge fan of Everyday Minerals. Saw this new product and decided to try it since I love the smell of lavender. It comes in a tin package and the contents could leak out if the weather was hot. However, the cream really does help my dry cracked hands and face. When you first put it on it feels too greasy and looks really shiny, but it definitely absorbs within a few minutes. I've been going through a cold and have put it on my nose & lips to soothe it. I would definitely purchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by moniquedgoodman

The tin is quite small but this products is awesome. I am using it as a night time moisturizer after washing my face with EDM's black african soap since it is a little drying. If you put this on right before bed it helps lull you to sleep since lavender is so calming. It also make a great lip balm because it doesnt sink in right away and you cannot beat the price. :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 10:22:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I love Everyday Minerals products, and have been extremely happy with my mineral powder purchases. I am a devotee of Ayurveda and believe in only using all-natural, pure products on my skin. Imagine my surprise when I saw the new skincare section on their website, complete with all-natural soaps and lotions for under $4!

The 'Everywear' is designed to be used just about, well, everywhere, and you can use it on your body, lips, face, anywhere! It comes in a small tin for $4 - the tin is quite small, even for the price, think smaller than EM's mineral powder tin. It has the annoying screw-off top, which isn't easy to open when your hands are slick with lotion. What is inside, however, is well worth the money. The lotion has the consistency of a whipped balm, and smooths on like silk over any rough spots. It doesn't sink in completely into your skin (which is good if you plan on using it as a lip balm), so it is better to use it sparingly. However, it does not give you a 'greasy' feel. The lavender scent is great, but it fades away very quickly. I do think this is worth the money if you plan on using it as a lip balm, since it will last for a long time, but this won't last more than a couple of weeks if you use it on your body.

So Everyday Minerals, put this little gem in a bigger (and better) bottle, please!

Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No