Bonne Bell Dr. Pepper lipsmackers

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain ( /-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

They defiantly changed the formula! Tastes an smells terrible now! The smell overwhelms me, an makes me sick!! Pass on this on girls!! You will be glad you did!!

I always wanted to try this, I used to love Dr Pepper, probably because of nostalgia as it was discontinued in my country when I was a kid, and this flavour of Lip Smacker was never available here. Picked one up from a Target while in the US. I have a fondness for the soda/pop scented lip smackers as I seldom drink soda (the vanilla coke is cloyingly sweet though). It's nice for those no makeup days or when I'm putting lipstick on, and I need a little something first to sink in quickly. The smell reminds me of the cherry coke chapstick, which is due to a formulation change according to everyone else.

Tl;Dr its good, it works, its cheap.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like dr.pepper and all but not for my lips. Stick with the drink and go for natural remedies for lips or at least natural formulas.

This is one of my favorite Lip Smacker flavors ever! I've used it pretty much throughout my childhood, whether it was in the normal balm size, biggy, liquid, squeezy, and the roll-on version that just came out this year. The only issue is that they've recently changed the flavor, which has ruined this Lip Smacker for me. It smells more like flat Cherry Coke now.

I don't recommend this Lip Smacker if you expect it to smell like how it used to, but I think you could be able to find this with the old formula on ebay.

This is my HG chapstick of all time. So moisturising, and leaves a very natural rosy sheen on your lips. My only complaint is that it used to smell a WHOLE LOT better, I think they changed the scent recently when Bonne Bell was bought out. Now it has a more harsh scent compared to the sweet, mellow scent it used to have. Still love the chapstick for its moisturising power, however, it's hard to get past the weird scent. I wish they would change it back to the old one. Then it would be a million lippies.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For me over time I've found if it has taste, smell or is sticky I don't want it on my lips. This has a little nice color but doesn't work for me anymore.

I love dr. pepper. Loved this as a teenager but I don't think it works that well. More for fun then actual benefiting.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Just buy it. You won't be disappointed. I'm reviewer 1001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They recently changed the formula, it smells nothing like it used to. It smells like Cherry Dr. Pepper.

I will NEVER buy this ever agian.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Ah brings me back to my childhood!! I am so fond of this Lipsmacker 👄
Not only does it smell & taste amazing, but it leaves the most natural rosy color on lips. I have used this since I was about 9 or 10 and will definitely continue until I'm 96 :) I really detest the taste of Dr. Pepper the soda, but this is truly a fun, sweet & peppery lip balm. It's unique. It puts you in a happy mood. It smooths and moisturizes. Must have lip product! It's a steal, & it's waiting for you in your local drugstore!! ❤️

Recommended for Medium Skin