October 21, 2014 | 2062 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Dr. Pepper lipsmackers

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

The smell is great, el cheapo price, very nice rosy/berry tint on my lips... it's all good! I don't really think this tastes like Dr Pepper and it's not moisturizing enough for seriously chapped lips, but this is a great little tube to keep in your purse/desk drawer/night stand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I remember having this when I was a kid. I love Dr.pepper so you know I would love this, It leaves a nice rosy color to the lips and it's easy to put in your pocket or purse. The smell is delish and not fake. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a staple! It's nourishing, tastes delish, and leaves a healthy rosey color on the lips. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by kraftykaitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like almost everyone else here, I just love this product! It's great for looking polished at work when I don't have time to fuss with re-applying lipstick, gloss, liner, etc. I can apply this without looking and know that it looks fine. Also, a good tip is to use this to refresh a lipstick that is starting to dry your lips out. I find it looks nice with most colors and brings your lips back to life! :) Looks, smells, and tastes great! Moisturizing and just plain wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely go-to lip product for the past few years, Bonne Bell's Dr. Pepper lipsmackers was even a favorite of my mom's when she was a teenager.

Gives your lips a light, subtly glossy tint that brings just the right amount of lively color to your lips(think pinching your cheeks to get that natural glow.) Not too showy and not too naked-looking, I feel confident swiping this on my lips to overall look a bit more polished. Lasting time is fantastic even though the balm itself isn't particularly heavy. I'll apply liberally before bedtime and still need to wipe my lips before breakfast!

I love the smell. I usually stray away from soda-flavored balms, especially because without the carbonation I always thought it smelled like waxy flat soda, though this is a perfect ode to a perfect soda and I have no issues with the way it smells or tastes. I wouldn't say it is incredibly, fabulously moisturizing, though it does the job as a lip balm nonetheless. If it weren't for the color, I don't think I'd reach for it as often.

I love the texture/feel, it's very smooth and moisturizing-feeling, a bit more oily than waxy and more thin than, say, EOS balms are(with twice the lasting time.) My mom can tell when I'm not wearing this and she never fails to ask me if I've "dolled my lips up" that day or not if they're looking lackluster and pale. lol

Just go ahead and gamble that $1-2 on this cult favorite, you might end up loving it more than your more expensive balms in your purse.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Blegh! I must be the only person on my planet who hates this stuff. The smell and tint are great, but the texture is just awful. It's like mineral oil on my lips, just greasy, wet, and not moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

a childhood fave <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by makeupmistress666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff and have made several repurchases. Smells delightfully of Dr. Pepper. Really spot on. It never fails to amuse me how accurate the soda scents of Lipsmackers are. I also have Cherry Coke and it is spot on as well. I don't drink soda anymore, but if I had to fall off the wagon, it would be for Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke.

This particular Lipsmacker gives a reddish tint that is not too much, but is still noticeable on my pigmented lips. It's the product I reach for when I want some lip color. It's moisturizing like all the others and just as affordable (usually under $2). Lipsmackers also have that nostalgic factor that I rather enjoy. Overall, I would say it's the perfect lip product for people like me who stay away from actual lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

ahh! i used to have this when i was in the 3rd grade. lol long time ago but i remember constantly puttin this on my lips. wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Painteddahl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use to use this all the time when I was a child! As an adult I still love it. The perfect slightly red tint and a delicious taste. Can't get much better than this!