February 1, 2015 | 1680 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Dr. Pepper lipsmackers

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 6:39:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ah brings me back to my childhood!! I am so fond of this Lipsmacker 👄
Not only does it smell & taste amazing, but it leaves the most natural rosy color on lips. I have used this since I was about 9 or 10 and will definitely continue until I'm 96 :) I really detest the taste of Dr. Pepper the soda, but this is truly a fun, sweet & peppery lip balm. It's unique. It puts you in a happy mood. It smooths and moisturizes. Must have lip product! It's a steal, & it's waiting for you in your local drugstore!! ❤️

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 8:05:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This has always been one of my favorites lip balms.
It makes my lips shiny, soft, and with a pretty tint of color. Great for throwing in your purse or for natural days.
The scent and flavor are delicious of course.
Not something I use everyday but I am very fond of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by rdwerth

I love this stuff. It moisturizes my lips better than Chapstick and leaves a lovely rose-pink hue. The taste is very pleasant, also. I bought 1 tube for myself and another for my 8 year old daughter. I will buy this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Perfect red tinted lipgloss & cheap.... I love the taste of this even thou I detest the soda. This is my fave Lipsmacker! I like lipsmackers better than chapsticks. Some of the products I am allergic to like the clear lipglosses w the doe foot applicators I suspect contain something like lanolin alcohol but I am not allergic to the ones that look like chapsticks nor the jumbo ones thankfully. The clear lipglosses kept making my lips itchy, burn, & chapped even though I was constantly reapplying but I can reapply the dr pepper Lipsmacker as much as I want to no problems. I think lipsmackers are fun products whether you are 6 or 96, they are just fun!! This & strawberry are staples for me. In lurrrrrrvvvvvveeeee w my dr pepper lipsmacker(s) [plural: because I own more than one!!] x

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by lovestosmile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What did they do to this? Just bought a new tube, and GAG.......Does not smell or "taste" like the yummy balm I remember from a few years ago......Bonne bell feels disgusting on my lips too....so sad. Chapstick, I'm coming back!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is a mood booster for me. When I open this balm, instantaneously I feel the soda bubbles rush into my nose! It's an awesome feeling because I love the smell of Dr. Pepper.

This lip balm gives amazing moisture and a hint of color. On my pinkish beige lips, this gives me a slight reddish-pink tint. I quite like the formula because it's thick but not too greasy and for the price, you can't beat it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a waxy, chapstick feeling lipbalm with a rosy tint and a nice Dr. Pepper scent/taste. I find all Lipsmackers to be too thick feeling, and usually end up chewing them off. I wouldn't use this to moisturize my lips, but the colour is perfect for when you don't want to wear lipstick but don't want to look washed out. Really lovely, natural colour.

I've purchased this stuff numerous times because it's dirt cheap and easy to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ChoiLatte

Pros:
- really cheap price (I got mine for less than $1.50)
- veryyyy moisturizing
-- does not feel sticky or heavy at all
-- I can wear this during the cold weather!
--- I usually need a heavy moisturizing lip balm during the fall and winter
- last for a couple hours
-- I don't feel the need to reapply so often
- leaves a very subtle cherry-red tint on my lips
-- perfect for everyday use
- smells like cherry soda!
-- may not be a pro for you if you hate fragrances

Cons:
NONE!!!

Seriously. Go buy this. I doubted this product, but I bought it because of the highly raved reviews on MA. Seriously. Buy this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

The smell is great, el cheapo price, very nice rosy/berry tint on my lips... it's all good! I don't really think this tastes like Dr Pepper and it's not moisturizing enough for seriously chapped lips, but this is a great little tube to keep in your purse/desk drawer/night stand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I remember having this when I was a kid. I love Dr.pepper so you know I would love this, It leaves a nice rosy color to the lips and it's easy to put in your pocket or purse. The smell is delish and not fake. I would buy this again.