Bonne Bell Dr. Pepper lipsmackers

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain ( /-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 3/18/2015 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Just buy it. You won't be disappointed. I'm reviewer 1001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 2/25/2015 9:56:00 AM

This stuff is nasty. It burned my lips and it feels slippery on your lips, like oil.

I will NEVER buy again.

on 1/19/2015 6:39:00 PM

Ah brings me back to my childhood!! I am so fond of this Lipsmacker 👄
Not only does it smell & taste amazing, but it leaves the most natural rosy color on lips. I have used this since I was about 9 or 10 and will definitely continue until I'm 96 :) I really detest the taste of Dr. Pepper the soda, but this is truly a fun, sweet & peppery lip balm. It's unique. It puts you in a happy mood. It smooths and moisturizes. Must have lip product! It's a steal, & it's waiting for you in your local drugstore!! ❤️

on 1/18/2015 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This has always been one of my favorites lip balms.
It makes my lips shiny, soft, and with a pretty tint of color. Great for throwing in your purse or for natural days.
The scent and flavor are delicious of course.
Not something I use everyday but I am very fond of this.

on 12/22/2014 3:11:00 PM

I love this stuff. It moisturizes my lips better than Chapstick and leaves a lovely rose-pink hue. The taste is very pleasant, also. I bought 1 tube for myself and another for my 8 year old daughter. I will buy this over and over again.

on 12/12/2014 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Perfect red tinted lipgloss & cheap.... I love the taste of this even thou I detest the soda. This is my fave Lipsmacker! I like lipsmackers better than chapsticks. Some of the products I am allergic to like the clear lipglosses w the doe foot applicators I suspect contain something like lanolin alcohol but I am not allergic to the ones that look like chapsticks nor the jumbo ones thankfully. The clear lipglosses kept making my lips itchy, burn, & chapped even though I was constantly reapplying but I can reapply the dr pepper Lipsmacker as much as I want to no problems. I think lipsmackers are fun products whether you are 6 or 96, they are just fun!! This & strawberry are staples for me. In lurrrrrrvvvvvveeeee w my dr pepper lipsmacker(s) [plural: because I own more than one!!] x

on 12/11/2014 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What did they do to this? Just bought a new tube, and GAG.......Does not smell or "taste" like the yummy balm I remember from a few years ago......Bonne bell feels disgusting on my lips too....so sad. Chapstick, I'm coming back!

on 11/26/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This lip balm is a mood booster for me. When I open this balm, instantaneously I feel the soda bubbles rush into my nose! It's an awesome feeling because I love the smell of Dr. Pepper.

This lip balm gives amazing moisture and a hint of color. On my pinkish beige lips, this gives me a slight reddish-pink tint. I quite like the formula because it's thick but not too greasy and for the price, you can't beat it.

on 11/8/2014 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It's a waxy, chapstick feeling lipbalm with a rosy tint and a nice Dr. Pepper scent/taste. I find all Lipsmackers to be too thick feeling, and usually end up chewing them off. I wouldn't use this to moisturize my lips, but the colour is perfect for when you don't want to wear lipstick but don't want to look washed out. Really lovely, natural colour.

I've purchased this stuff numerous times because it's dirt cheap and easy to find.

on 11/8/2014 1:44:00 PM

Pros:
- really cheap price (I got mine for less than $1.50)
- veryyyy moisturizing
-- does not feel sticky or heavy at all
-- I can wear this during the cold weather!
--- I usually need a heavy moisturizing lip balm during the fall and winter
- last for a couple hours
-- I don't feel the need to reapply so often
- leaves a very subtle cherry-red tint on my lips
-- perfect for everyday use
- smells like cherry soda!
-- may not be a pro for you if you hate fragrances

Cons:
NONE!!!

Seriously. Go buy this. I doubted this product, but I bought it because of the highly raved reviews on MA. Seriously. Buy this.

Recommended for Medium Skin