April 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Dr. Pepper lipsmackers

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by BeautyGeniusJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Dr. Pepper and so in turn i figured i would love this gloss, honestly its not amazing the smell is followed by like a wax/ plastic scent, it does hydrate your lips on the flip side.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by makeupmistress666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff and have made several repurchases. Smells delightfully of Dr. Pepper. Really spot on. It never fails to amuse me how accurate the soda scents of Lipsmackers are. I also have Cherry Coke and it is spot on as well. I don't drink soda anymore, but if I had to fall off the wagon, it would be for Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke.

This particular Lipsmacker gives a reddish tint that is not too much, but is still noticeable on my pigmented lips. It's the product I reach for when I want some lip color. It's moisturizing like all the others and just as affordable (usually under $2). Lipsmackers also have that nostalgic factor that I rather enjoy. Overall, I would say it's the perfect lip product for people like me who stay away from actual lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

ahh! i used to have this when i was in the 3rd grade. lol long time ago but i remember constantly puttin this on my lips. wonderful!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by deciduousforest

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was disappointed in this after hearing so much about it being a cult favorite. It has a horrible artificial smell and extremely waxy feel. I was expecting something with a softer texture, more along the lines of an actual lip balm. This just tastes like pure wax and doesn't spread on my lips at all. I usually try to use something if I buy it but I think I will throw this out. PRO: Does have a nice color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Painteddahl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use to use this all the time when I was a child! As an adult I still love it. The perfect slightly red tint and a delicious taste. Can't get much better than this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this Dr. Pepper Smackers. My lips taste amazing and it really refreshes them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LLUUUUUUVVEEE my dr pepper lipsmackers. Ever since I had to say no more coca cola, I love substitutin with this lipsmackers and it makes me wanna relapse LOL

All jokes aside, it is like 2 dollars and feels/tastes amazing. I use this all the time

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this as a perfect low maintenance lip stain that taste ok...its great for when you want a hint of color to your lips without doing the full on lip-gloss or lipstick..however...its not my top choice for lip moisturizers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! Portable, effective, great subtle tint, smells yummy and affordable :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I forgot this lip balm existed until I came across it on here. I got this as a party favor at a birthday party when I was a kid and used it for YEARS. Seriously went through numerous tubes, then at one point lost mine and forgot to get a new one. Gotta go pick this up at Target ASAP. Gives a perfect pink/red tint, never builds up, smells awesome, and moisturizes so well. Not waxy or sticky.