September 30, 2014 | 2033 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - True Color Eyeshadow Single Warm Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the perfect shade for a smoky eye on my green eyes. Itís a blackened plum colour with a hint of shimmer. I use it as a liner, or all over my lid for a more smoky nighttime look. As long as I use a primer, the staying power is good. Itís blendable, smooth and, in my opinion, feels better than some much more expensive brands. The sponge applicator that comes in the compact is exactly what you would expect for an eye shadow at this price point. Throw it away and use your proper brushes. Iíd definitely repurchase this if I ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color so much that I bought a back up container of it and I rarely do that! Warm black is more of a charcoal plum with a hint of shimmer to it. I use this as a liner, ine crease or on my lid depending on the look I want for the day. I love this combined with Estee Lauder Pure Color eyedshadow in Honey Drop. Another great look is Laura Mercier in Sandstone all over the lid and then Avon Warm Black as a liner. The eyeshadow itself it silky smooth, applies easily and last all day on me when I use and eyeshadow primer without creasing. As these are so cheap, it is worth giving this color a try. The applicator brush handle is small which makes it hard to use. As I use my makeup brushes, this is no big deal to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

the color was pretty,just not what i expected or wanted. i love their shadows though,they go on smooth and blend well. id repurchase the other colors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by stitcheskisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice color,but it has zero staying power and it does not blend well at all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeshadow is an awesome color. It looks like a deep, rich plum in the case, but, like another reviewer described it, it goes on a dark charcoal color. I use this as a liner, and on me, it looks like a deep charcoal-plum. I absolutely love this color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by cfronterhouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this has become my new go-to shadow for a smokey look. i love using this shade all over the lid to crease and then lining the eyes with MAC Beauty Marked. its fantastic. great shadow at a great price