MAC #168 Large Angled Contour Brush

4.4

white goat hair bristles

I use this as a highlighter brush, but its versatile. Good quality, I haven't noticed any shedding.

on 12/26/2014 1:25:00 PM

This brush is AMAZING. Definitely the most useful brush in my whole collection. It really works to contour your cheeks no matter what product you're using. You barely have to do any work, it does it for you!! Must have for beauty gurus.

on 12/15/2014 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This brush sucks so bad! The bristles are too densely packed so when I use it to apply blushes it just plops the color down in one spot which I can't blend to save my life. I have a Trish McEvoy blush brush which is super silky and applies blush perfectly. I've had it for several years and it's still like new. Wish I hadn't wasted the money on the MAC brush.

on 8/29/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have this brush from 3 weeks now and i love it. It was a present but still it's quite expensive for my poor pockets ;)
It picks up the product very well and it distributes is evenly. I use it for blush because my face is really small and normal blush brushes are way too big for me. I love it!

on 8/29/2014 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

this brush is pretty much life saving. it is perfect for contouring (when I sick in my cheeks) with bronzer and it leaves no harsh lines. it applies even pigmented blush beautiful and natural looking so it doesn't look clown - ish. I use it for contouring and blush.

on 8/7/2014 6:40:00 PM

Great blush brush. Applies blush beautifully. Great quality brush and it'll last forever.

on 7/11/2014 9:42:00 AM

This was my first high end brush ever and WOW does it ever make a difference!! It picks up the tiniest bit of product and makes the most of it, spreading it evenly over my face. It really makes a huge difference to my blush and bronzer application. I love it and am so happy with it. I definitely see it staining which is annoying but not that bad.

Edited to add: this brush is still great a couple weeks later but it sheds! Not impressed with that. I would take half a star off if half stars were possible.

on 6/14/2014 12:03:00 AM

This is a workhorse of a brush. I love the size and shape of it because it makes it very versatile. Its small enough to apply blush pretty precisely, and soft/fluffy enough to blend it out. Same goes for contouring. The shape is very good for getting into the contours of the cheek comfortably, and then it easily blends it out. I have a small face, so I can say that its small enough to fit in the hollow of my cheek. The hairs are white, so it stains with use, but I don't mind - it just shows that it has been well loved. It is made with natural hairs, so it will never be as soft as synthetic, but it distributes product well. It does not pick up too much product at once which is nice. Great multi-tasking brush at a decent price (you get what you pay for).

on 6/5/2014 1:58:00 AM

This one is my go to blush brush, it can also be used as contour brush as the shape is easily to control, the brush is so soft natural hair

on 5/3/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this brush is average for me, still sheds and ive had it for over a year now. and its recently started to distribute my blush unevenly making it look patchy and muddy. this may be due to wear and tear, but i do take good care of my brushes, and im just dissappointed that a brush so expensive isnt as good as my real techniques and ecotools ones..