December 22, 2014 | 1756 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #168 Large Angled Contour Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush sucks so bad! The bristles are too densely packed so when I use it to apply blushes it just plops the color down in one spot which I can't blend to save my life. I have a Trish McEvoy blush brush which is super silky and applies blush perfectly. I've had it for several years and it's still like new. Wish I hadn't wasted the money on the MAC brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this brush from 3 weeks now and i love it. It was a present but still it's quite expensive for my poor pockets ;)
It picks up the product very well and it distributes is evenly. I use it for blush because my face is really small and normal blush brushes are way too big for me. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this brush is pretty much life saving. it is perfect for contouring (when I sick in my cheeks) with bronzer and it leaves no harsh lines. it applies even pigmented blush beautiful and natural looking so it doesn't look clown - ish. I use it for contouring and blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by MsCadle

Great blush brush. Applies blush beautifully. Great quality brush and it'll last forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kaitaritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my first high end brush ever and WOW does it ever make a difference!! It picks up the tiniest bit of product and makes the most of it, spreading it evenly over my face. It really makes a huge difference to my blush and bronzer application. I love it and am so happy with it. I definitely see it staining which is annoying but not that bad.

Edited to add: this brush is still great a couple weeks later but it sheds! Not impressed with that. I would take half a star off if half stars were possible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by shi1

This is a workhorse of a brush. I love the size and shape of it because it makes it very versatile. Its small enough to apply blush pretty precisely, and soft/fluffy enough to blend it out. Same goes for contouring. The shape is very good for getting into the contours of the cheek comfortably, and then it easily blends it out. I have a small face, so I can say that its small enough to fit in the hollow of my cheek. The hairs are white, so it stains with use, but I don't mind - it just shows that it has been well loved. It is made with natural hairs, so it will never be as soft as synthetic, but it distributes product well. It does not pick up too much product at once which is nice. Great multi-tasking brush at a decent price (you get what you pay for).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

This one is my go to blush brush, it can also be used as contour brush as the shape is easily to control, the brush is so soft natural hair

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by rojeda

this brush is average for me, still sheds and ive had it for over a year now. and its recently started to distribute my blush unevenly making it look patchy and muddy. this may be due to wear and tear, but i do take good care of my brushes, and im just dissappointed that a brush so expensive isnt as good as my real techniques and ecotools ones..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

Great countour brush, gets into the hollow of your cheeks (even better if suck in your cheeks when applying) to define your cheek bone. Soft and one of the better ends of the Mac brush range!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this brush for more concentrated, precise blush application. Very soft. Does not shed. Washes wonderfully and retains its shape. It does, however, stain.