October 2, 2014 | 1071 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Flash Color in Dark Lilac 22

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by ahhhttack

I always see people complaining that it is impossible to keep this color on. Yes, it is a little difficult and requires both a primer and a covering of translucent powder, but it is not impossible. However, I only rarely use this color (or any of the Flash Colors) as a full lid color. It looks dramatic, yes, but that can be worn only so often. I find it looks much better used as a liner, and it stays for hours. I love to do cat eyes in a variety of different Flash Colors, and in my opinion that is what they are best for. I also always finish with Benefit's She-Laq sealer, making the liner last all day. I would definitely buy this and other flash colors again, there are no other liners that come close in color vibrancy or variety.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by chauvin1

I often do not leave product reviews but I felt I had to leave a review on this product. I brought this color on a whim while I was in Sephora. I tried it on and the color is awesome. It is a true lilac on my skin tone. I am dark with dark eyes and hair. I love it. You get good color payoff with VERY little work. You don't have to build and build with this product--one layer will do. I agree with the other reviewer about prepping the lid with foundation, eye shadow base and fixing with powder. If you do these steps it will last all day with no touchups. Since these eye shadow cream color ARE intense. You only need a little bit on the brush. So a jar will last you a LONG TIME.