December 19, 2014 | 1158 users online

Crème - Shiseido - Maquillage Climax Moisture Two-way cake

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by jostajoe

WILL NOT BUY THIS, but it has been discontinued anyway.

The worst 2-way cake foundation ever! Streak of products can never be blended out. When used around eyes, it accentuates my fine lines when I barely have any. Coverage is mediocre. And the price is not cheap either. Very disappinted. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by AloeAll

Maquillage Climax Moisture Two-way cake has SPF 15, PA+.
Comes in a pink case sold separately. I tried OC 20, color was ok. This compact creme two way cake has no oil control. During the afternoon, my face was shiny and oily. The oil part turn gray/white. I got the gray/white beard on my skin and gray white at the bottom of my nose. The cake likes to slide around the face on the oily parts of the face too.

The coverage is a thick but unnatural looking make every bumps on my face look even more bad. I do have dry skin, so the cake was ok on the dry parts of my face.

Overall, I will just have to buy a different Shiseido brand and upgrade on the color.