October 24, 2014 | 1237 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Andrea Eye Q's - Makeup Remover Pads

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Judiciaire

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It doesn't take off the make up! So what's the use?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I got these because my local drugstore was out of the Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads. Both products are very oily, which I like. I don't see the big deal about these being oily. The oil breaks down the makeup very fast. I'm going to wash my face anyway, so the oil is only there for a minute. For those who complain that this is oily, did you read the ingredients? The 3 of the 4 ingredients are oil.

What I like about these are that the pads are nice and soft. I may like these even better than the Almay pads.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by JYCarson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't hate this, but I don't love it either. Yes, it's oily, that's how it takes off the eye makeup so quickly, but if the oil gets into my eyes when I'm still wearing my contacts it leaves a film of oil on them, not cool. I got mine for free, a perk of working at a beauty supply store, having tried them for free, I certainly don't like them enough to actually pay for them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by jeppypete

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is my all time favorite make-up remover! i have tried them all----this is the only one that does not sting my eyes. all of the makeup comes off. there are a lot of complaints that they're too oily. i always use the aveda shammy cloth afterwards to take off the oiliness.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I tried these out and the pads were sooo oily! It gt rid of everything but caused little bumps under my eyes. Definitely will not repurchase. The oil-free version was a little better but worked the other way in drying out my skin under the eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ldylushess

YUCK! i don't like these at all!! i got the ones for waterproof makeup and it is like rubbing mineral oil on your eyes it is soo gross!! i will stick to my Talika, or lancome thank you!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2002 12:27:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

Andrea Eye Q's are handy to have around. I've used them off & on for years. They're very convenient for removing eye makeup quickly and easily. There are various formulations now, but my review is based on the old basic ones in the blue jar. You may have to wipe your eyes off with tissue after use because they do leave an oily residue, but that's no big deal to me. They make an oil free and other versions now as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2002 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Kelly

I have used Andrea Eye Q's for years and always go back to them. They are oily and do leave some residue but I really don't mind it that much. I love the convenient pre-soaked pads....I have tried other brands but they either sting my eyes or make my eye area feel really dry. I just wish these were a tad less oily but that is why they take off makeup so easily I guess! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2002 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Sita

Too oily, it leaves an icky residue, but it does get off the make up. You can use them if you wash your face well afterwards. I prefer travel make up remover towels. The Eye-Qs are cheap and sold at CVS and like places