August 21, 2014 | 1810 users online

Deodorants - Thai Deodorant Crystal

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by ocelot1

I hate to rain on the parade, but this absolutely did not work for me. I tried using it for a week, but kept having to use a backup because it didn't prevent any smell. I showered, dried off, wet the stone and applied/swiped numerous times (up to 50 as one reviewer recommended) and nothing. It made me not smell for about 10 minutes. Most definitely didn't even last through the night as I slept. I would have to wash my under arms in the morning when I woke up and start again to no avail. Then I felt like the stone made me smell quicker. And not just that, I started to notice that I applied to clean and dried armpits and the stone smelled yucky after and I had to keep rinsing it and re-applying two or three times a day to no avail. I kept having to use something else over it. Didn't irritate my skin and it felt like I was wearing nothing. Since you have to wet the stone to apply it took a few minutes to dry down. Now I don't know what to do with it since I lost my receipt and it doesn't work. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

YES!!!! I'd been using Certain Dri for the past few years but I hated how itchy it made my armpits. Sweat isn't a major concern of mine, but odor is. Seems like no matter what deoderant I used, my pits smelled not-so-fresh mid to late day even if I wasn't sweating. I can't believe how well this works!!! Be sure to wash your pits REALLY well in the shower and apply the deoderant immediately. You don't want to give smelly bacteria any time to accumulate! To apply, dip the tip of the stone under running water and apply generously to one armpit. Repeat on other side. I also bought the spray, I thought it might be good for spraying on feet to control foot odor.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best deodorant I've tried. I've used both the spray and the stone. The stone will last longer. For me, any deodorant didn't work. If I get sweaty from exercise or stressing out, I would get smelly really fast. I'm not very sweaty, but any minor sweat triggers bad armpit stink. Wearing sleeveless shirts exacerbates my problem. This deodorant works a LOT better than any other deodorant I've tried. I haven't given it a 5/5 since I still can get funky after the gym or after a long day, so it's not foolproof, but it's a heck of a lot better than Ban, Dove, or Secret deodorants. I use this as a combo with Certain Dri.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the Thai Deo-Spray Crystal Mist.

It is the best deodorant I have ever tried. (Nothing else I've tried has worked for more than a few hours.)
It's natural and doesn't irritate the skin.
It keeps foul smell away all day. (I have to use up to 10-12 spurts on my right armpit but it stays fresh all day.)
You can even use it for smelly sweaty feet and smelly shoes according to manufacturers.
The spray is more hygienic than the roll-on.
It last for a really long time.
Cheap price for a wonderful product that actually works!

Absolutely none!

I will probaly repurchase this product for the rest of my life if they continue to sell it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by jdbly11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple months ago in the solid crystal form and really liked it. The problem was I dropped the crystal and it cracked soon after I bought it. Since then, I bought this product in spray and roll-on form and it works just as well but does not have the issue with breaking. I like that this keeps me from stinking and it does not cause a rash like many other deodorant/antiperspirants I have used. I do not feel itchy under my arms and I have no bumps like I usually get. I always thought the rash was from shaving but it was actually from the deodorant/antiperspirants I was using.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by lwashin88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best all-natural deodorant I have ever used and as a vegan I have tried many, MANY! They either gave a rash, left sticky residue, said unscented but had a nasty odor and just never worked and I was a sweaty b.o of a mess. But this deodorant gave no rash not even an itch, no residue, and has zero scent, ZERO, plus I noticed I sweat less. I use the spray version with a cotton ball btw!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on Amazon for about 7$ after looking for an organic deodorant. I went in thinking "this is a scam", but was pleasantly surprised by the results.

I just wet it and apply it to my underarm and there is no scent applying, or for the rest of the day. It also hasn't stained any of my clothes, especially any shirts that are white- the underarms have no discoloration whatsoever.

I don't know if it's a byproduct of aluminum in regular deodorants, but I have noticed less perspiration.

I really like this is natural and truly have no idea how it works, but for me it does and I am totally satisfied. I would definitely recommend this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by cali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this in the liquid spray bottle and having been using it about 2 1/2 years. It works, you wont smell, and you wont be polluting your body with nasty chemicals or aluminum! As another reviewer mentioned, your pits have to be clean so keep that in mind before you apply. When I take a shower a night, sometimes I wake up with a bit of sweat under my arms so I just wash there with a warm, soapy washcloth and then dry off my under arms and then spray this on. Works and lasts all day. You can also spray this on your feet if your going to be wearing sneakers, sandals, or pumps (without hosiery) and your feet might start to sweat. This will keep your feet from stinking!! It does take some getting used to the slight wetness you will get under your arms since this doesn't stop you from perspiring like an antiperspirant does. But once you realize your slight sweat doesn't smell and it wont stain your clothes than its all good baby. My sister and one of her friends told me I didn't smell at all when I wore this on a summer beach vacation with them. It was hot and we did tons of walking and lounging on the beach and NO smell. Brilliant stuff :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ederout

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use the liquid/spray version of this product and I'm shocked to say that...it works. I really didn't expect it to! But at the end of each day, I'm surprised to find that my pits are perfectly non-stinky.

I like to layer Weleda deodorant spray (love the sage scent best) over it, but I've tried the Weleda on its own and it's not as effective, so I know that the Thai Crystal is the key. But they work great together.

The only thing that took some getting used to was that this isn't an anti-persperant, so the underarms will sometimes get damp. But once you realize there's no odor to worry about, it's no biggie - that's what our bodies are meant to do, after all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has got to be the most amazing natural deodorant I've ever used! I've tried so many brands (Tom's of Maine, Arm & Hammer, Geo Deo, Kiss My Face) and all of them failed to keep away the body odor. I purchased the spray form because as a busy person you want to use something quick and easy to apply. I had no body odor all day! I was so amazed! I'm never going back to using toxic aluminum deodorants again! I'm glad that my shirts and tanks have no yellow stains or nasty white residue. I have finally found the perfect one and can now rest in peace.
Update: I have now switched to using the stone because I've found it more convenient and it lasts way longer than the spray. I rub it on about a few times and my pits never smell funny. I've had the stone for about 5 months and I still have plenty left. I love how I have saved money on deodorant and I will continue to buy this!