September 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

Hair Treatments - ENJOY - Hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mandicandi412

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yes, yes, yes! This never fails to make my hair silky, smooth and manageable. I don't color my hair but use heat styling 5x or so a week. This really bring the moisture backs to my locks and smooths split ends when I'm in dire need of a trim. I wish it didn't have silicones in it but will continue to purchase unless I find an all-natural deep conditioner that can outperform it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Dimplez17

After dying my hair about 4x within a month to try and keep my red vibrant, sure enough, I fried it. I asked a friend (who is a stylist) what products she would recommend so that I could try and get it back in to shape. She only recommended ENJOY products. I searched online for the products (hair mask and I.R.S.), found them and purchased them. The very next day I went and had my hair cut and it was pretty much all of the ends that were fried. In the meantime while I waited for my products to arrive, I had a protein pack put in my hair to try and "resuscitate" it. Once my products arrived, I waited a week before I did any treatment. I sprayed the I.R.S. in first, applied the hair mask and used a wide tooth comb to comb it through, and then applied a bag to my head to trap in heat. I left it in for about 40 minutes, rinsed it out and used a nourishing conditioner, and then blow dried my hair. Amazing! My hair hasn't felt this healthy in years! And I'm talking about since before I ever started dying my hair. My coworkers even compliment how great my hair looks and feels. You wouldn't know that just 2 weeks ago I fried it from over-dying it! I absolutely love this stuff and I will continue to buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to agree with the comment that if you are going to purchase one haircare item, then Enjoy's Hair Mask would be it. A few months ago, I finally had gotten my hair to where I wanted it to be in terms of health and length thanks to Joico's K-Pak line, but then I had a nightmare situation where a hairdresser from a salon I have never used (I only went to her because of a gift card that was given to me) messed up....... she ruined my blonde color and damaged my hair and then she chopped off several inches of hair ...... basically the crazy bitch ruined my hair. I had to have a lot of coloring done to restore my hair to make me look somewhat blonde again ....... I was so afraid of the damage and honestly thought that my hair was going to fall out (Joico's K-Pak worked great on my once healthy hair but once it was ruined, it wasn't helping) ........ a hairdresser at my regular salon that I went to for my color restoration told me about Enjoy ...... they did not carry it in my regular salon but told me where to find it and from the first time I used it, I noted that my hair looked and felt better ....... I used this hair mask a lot for a few weeks and can say that my ruined hair looked back to healthy ..... it has been 2 1/2 months since my hair ordeal and my hair is back to blonde, and looks good ...... I have also been using the Luxury shampoo and conditioner which works great with the hair mask, but the hair mask is the star of the line ....... people with dry and damaged hair, please try the hair mask. It truly helped me ...... it is pricey but so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mask! I especially after coloring. It takes away the damage. I purchased on Ebay for $17.00 for a full size tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Okay, yup, it's got unicorn tears or something else magical in it that leaves my hair softer and silkier than any other conditioner I've ever tried. Seriously, my hair feels like butter after I've used this. Normally, it's wavy/poufy/frizzy and hard to control. With the Enjoy Mask, I can just let it air dry in a bun for a while, and I've got silky, shiny waves of gold.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by christinaann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok I personally am not a fan of Enjoy products at all, but I needed major help with my unruly, color-treated hair. I tried several masks (Kerastese, Fekkai, Bumble & Bumble) and on a whim bought this for $17 online. After just the first use it was AMAZING. My hair was super soft, shiny and silky. Definitely recommend trying and will continue to buy this as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i avoided buying this product for the longest time for 3 reasons, 1st the packaging so so ugly, 2nd i read the ingredients and they seem prettttyyyy bassiiccc boring, 3rd the price is about 30$ a tube .... which is kinda expensive for just a couple OZ of mask.... but omgg .... i wish i wouldnt have waited so long. i have no idea whats really in this tube because this has completly transformed my hair from frizzy unruly "fine but alot of it" curly/wavy white girl hair too smooth sleek shineyy mangeable hair. i agree with the previous reviewer i think theres Unicorn tears in this because its just simply amazing. if you can save enough up to purchase this OR KNOW SOMEONE with a beauty lisence get it . im still left speachless because theres only like 8 or 9 ingredients in this .... truth is stranger than fiction sometimes (: thank you ENJOY! you are truely a miracle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by muse97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow! Every product that I've tried by Enjoy has been fantastic, and this is no exception. Left my dry and frizzy hair very smooth and silky without weighing it down. I am prone to poofy triangle-hair, and this helped remedy that. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by BestICanBe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received the travel size of this product for free after I spent > $100 at Trade Secret. I actually got 5 travel size products free and couldn't decide on the last one when the SA advised me to get this. By far it was the best thing out of the lot. My hair is not damaged but it is very long (mid buttock), yes I am a hippy so sue me;) With long hair that old it does tend to become damaged and thin just from every day handling. At the ends my hair must be what? 10-15 years old? I use this once a week and my hair feels and looks stronger and has more body and shine. My hair having body is really different since it usually lays flat and straight with hardly any life. Also, it feels like I can see my natural highlights better with frequent use of this product. I did recently purchase the big liter on eBay for a relatively good deal. Also, I maybe use 3 quarter sized pumps on my entire head of hair so you do not need to use a lot to get a great effect. Great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

So, I picked this up on a whim a few days ago at a beauty supply sore. Price was $27 for 8fl oz -- pretty expensive imo, but the SA told me it was amazing, and so I picked it up (had some birthday money left over.... so I was in the mood for a little splurge anyways)

The gentleman who helped me pick this out told me that I only needed to use very little, and he recommended that I use it for longer then suggested. The directions say leave on for 2-5minuets, and the SA said try leaving it on for 20.

My hair: naturally very curly (3b, highlighter sized tights ringlets) prone to dryness and damage if not babied, frizzy, tangles easily)

First I shampooed with Ion Clarifying Solutions Hard Water Shampoo, then I used a palm-full of the conditioner. I know the SA said to use only a little, but I usually use a ton of conditioner, so I didn't listen to him. turns out he was right. It is very thick, but it spreads out easily. My hair is pretty long (it's about an inch past my bra-strap when curly) but I could have done with 1/2 what I used. I left it in for about 20 minuets while I did my other shower duties.

While rinsing out, it already felt amazing. The tangles just fell right out and were mostly gone before I even got my comb in it -- truly a great feel if your a curly like me!

I left my hair air dry. It was very soft, smooth & shiny the only issue I think it was OVER conditioned. MY hair was darker and felt over saturated for my liking. I do, however, find it really did make hair soft, smooth, & frizz free.

Over the next few days I have only cowashed, and I liked it better on days 2-3 when it didnt feel so over conditioned. Today is day 3 and my hair looked wonderful - I just scrunched a little gel and let it air dry and a friend even commented on how amazing my curls were looking.

The fragrance is strong, but I like that. Someone in a review said is smells just like Victoria's Secret Strawberries & Champagne, and I have to agree.

So yes, it works & does exactly what it says: It hydrates & adds shine, & makes hair more managable. It VERY concentrated, usually deep conditioners I can use every few days. This one I think I would only use every other week in fear of being over conditioned. I would also advise to use very little, and only leave it on for 20min if your hair is VERY dry.

But the big question is.. is it work the almost $30 I paid for it? Well, this I am still unsure. I need to try it up against some other deep conditioners I have been using and see. I think it's a product that would last a long time, and since it's so concentrated and you need very little, you won't go through it as fast, making it a better value then it at fist seems. I will have to update over time about that, but I cannot deny the results I got.

Ingredients (straight from my tube - hope I typed them all right...):
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Keratim Amino Acids (90-150 M.W.) Cetyl Esters, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, phenoxyethanol, fragrance