August 1, 2014 | 1894 users online

Bronzers - Boots - Instant Sunshine Shimmer Gel

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 5:06:00 PM More reviews by westwoodbarbie

This product is a little less "Instant Sunshine" and a little more "Instant Sparkle." The gel is a sparkly peachy shade, very concentrated in the jar. You have to be careful to use it very sparingly and spread it out well or your skin will look a little too orange.

For the most part, the bronzing part of this doesn't do all that much, but it's the sparkles that I love! Very little, not too obnoxious, just enough to make you shimmer! I find it a little too sparkly for day-time but it's great for going out at night. Depending on what I want to highlight that evening, I'll put it on my legs (if you just put it on the front and back you can make your legs look a little slimmer too! I'm sure you can find some article somewhere online about how to apply tanner to just certain parts of your body for a slimming effect - you can do the same with this), sometimes I'll put a little on my collarbone to accentuate that part, on my shoulders (I love this one, I read about it in a magazine. You can do this with any highlighter, really - it's a wonderful unexpected place to sparkle), and on my face.

You have to be careful when putting it on your face, don't do your whole face or you'll look like you sprayed your face with one of those sparkly perfumes for little girls. Put some on your cheeks and down the bridge of your nose.

Use it sparingly and you can have a lot of fun with this little Instant Sunshine!