Boots No7 Moisture Quench Night Cream

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (Water), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Arachidyl Propionate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening primrose), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Flower

on 1/8/2012 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I use the night cream in winter and the day cream in the summer as i find it works best that way. I have naturally very dry skin and if i forget to use this product for a couple of days my skin is so dry and flaky. The only downfall is that i find this product too expensive :(

on 1/7/2011 1:31:00 AM

While on Acutane over the summer, I got a very serious sunburn on my face & my skin would NOT stop peeling even into around October. That's when I found this cream! I used it every night and during the day on my peel-y nose. It literally "quenched" my thirsty skin! I still use it every night, but not in the daytime anymore, and I haven't had dry skin since! My only complaints are the fragrance & color, which probably means there are dyes in it, and also the packaging is unsanitary. Overall, I'd definitely repurchase.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is a decently moisturizing night cream, DS quality and not one bit more. A bit overpriced for the actual benefits it offers - just hydration, no anti-oxidants, no calming the skin.
Skin will be oily in the morning if you are combination skin, and if you use it as a temporary relief for an overdry skin this will not work for you.

on 11/15/2009 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've just come back from a tropical holiday to winter weather and my face was just dried out from sun and now the wind. I opted for something cheap this time around. The packaging for this product is simple and elegant, what i like is that it it has very light fragrance, and it has a pink thick texture.The price is great. I have extra dry skin and this has hydrated my skin evenly without any breakouts. I still need an extra boost but overall I would recommend product for dry skin. You def get the value for the buck. Avail at Shoppers in Canada, the rep recommended No.7 over Nivea, Nutrogena moisturizers in the same price range ~$16 CDN.

on 7/19/2009 5:30:00 PM

I really love this moisturizer!! It's a nice thick cream that makes my skin really soft after applying. Since using this cream, every morning when I wake up my skin is dewy and glowing. My family has even noticed the results when they they've made a comment on how nice my skin is recently. I will most likely look into other products by No7, I'm really enjoying the results!

ps. My skin is normal to dry.

on 12/23/2008 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a Ok deep moisturizer for those with drier skins. I have combo skin and I'm currently on tazorac for hormonal breakouts and I'm dry and peeling. I bought this because even though I have a oily t-zone, I'm dry from the tazorac. This cream is very thick, definitely not for very oily skins but when I'm very dry, it's great. But when I'm irritated from the tazorac, it kind of burns. So I only use it when I'm not feeling sensitive. It does give you deep moisture, not a lot of scent which is a bonus. IT is pink in color which makes me think it has some dye in it, so if you have problems with dyes, stay away. I only use it a few nights a week in the winter, for summer, way too heavy. It's not super expensive and I bought it at Target which means it is easy to find. The packaging is a jar, I do prefer a pump for hygienic reasons, but I just make sure my hands are clean before using. I've used better. I think the Merle Norman Night cream is a better night cream overall and will go back to using it after I've used this up.

on 7/28/2008 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like this product. I have combination skin but the sales rep suggested this for my dry areas around my nose and jawline. I used it once and it broke me out. I lost the receipt and am using it for my elbows and knees, works great there.

on 3/26/2008 1:35:00 PM

This is not a product for someone who has oily/combination skin. I tried this because my cheeks get really dry. But I can't help feeling like it made me break out on my t-zone area. Maybe I just shouldn't apply it there ::shrugs:: It just wasn't for me. It's a product that delivers great results, but I don't like how it looks and feels when I put it on. It's really heavy and oily, but hey, you definately see and feel the difference in the morning.

on 2/18/2008 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

To my surprise, it works wonder for something that's under $13 bucks(sales price). A little goes a long way. It works great when my skins get very very dry and/or gets sensitive during the winter. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes to absorb completely, and for the whole night, my face feels as soft as a baby.

on 1/20/2008 1:09:00 AM

I too have something a bit different. No7 Moisture Quench Day Cream. I'm looking to replace my Burt's Bees Radiance Royal Moisturizer because its fragrance bugs me.

This smells okay but feels greasy for way to long. After about an hour my skin feels soft, but I don't know.

I took back the cleanser and toner because they were so gentle they didnt take off my minimal makeup.. but they smelled light and look pretty.. so who knows if this stuff works.

It is a nice hand cream but i don't want a tiny $13 jar of hand creme