October 31, 2014 | 1524 users online

Polishes - Nivea - Strong and Pastel - 06 Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by wendygrace

I have used this nailvarnish for years - I first came across it when I lived in France. I am now in the states and can't find it anywhere! My favourite one is the Lavender one but Rose comes a close second. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find it?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by veybee

Dries fast, lasts long, and gives nails a really nice shine! Love it to bits.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by ais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best natural looking nail polish I have ever had! The brush is great, the polish dries very quickly. This really is a complete french manicure in one product! It makes the tips look whiter and the whole nail look just healthy. I've never, ever had people complementing on my nails, but now people at work are asking if I've had a mani. GREAT.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by bambi53

Im really liking this nailpolish. It last for days, without paling off, and it has a beautiful pastel rose color. My favorite. Will definetely repurchase.