H & M Salt water spray

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/9/2011 7:58:00 AM

This is the best salt water spray I've tried! It increases volume A LOT!
The only reason that I did not give it 5 in overall rating is that it contains some nasty chemicals.

on 10/27/2010 3:52:00 PM

Works great. I think it almost identical to all other brands I've tried before it.
The only thing I can think of is that the preferences of the smell of the product may vary, so that way it maybe wouldn't suit everyone. I still recommend it a try though!

on 5/26/2009 5:16:00 PM

Amazing product at a low price!! I really LOVE this salt water spray. I have long, typically nordic hair, and this spray makes it thick, curly and chic..... :-) What more can a woman ask for? <3

on 2/18/2008 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this!
Complete miracle for my hair, turns my unruly hair into a manageble mane and makes it look professionally styled! Now I can do all those "messed up beach hair" styles w/o having hair weighed down.
Super cheap product with quality of a product 10 times its price. The bottle isn't the best but hey, I'm not one to argue. I find it easier to spray this on fingers then style hair. Will buy again for sure.

on 12/7/2007 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was really surprised by this, because it's h&m which means that it's very cheap. If you have natural curls, it really emphasizes them. If you, like me, don't have curls, it give a nice beach/surf look, and a bit waves. Another good thing about this is, that even though I have a lot of it in my hair, it's still easy to brush it out again. It doesn't make the hair tangled. It smells nice too.