October 31, 2014 | 1041 users online

Crème - Avene - Couvrance Compact Foundation SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Prya7810

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will totally buying it again! At the beginning the creamy consistency is kind of scary to use, but once you find the more comfortable way to apply for you, it's the best!! It's medium coverage and non greasy at all! I love it ❤

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by anjaaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had switch to Avène because i got sensitiv to certain ingredients (e.g fragrance) in products. This creme make-up is a disaster to me. 01 porcelaine is still too dark and even worse - too pink. The consistency is heavy and pasty and on skin it feels like oldschool theater make-up underneath skin cannot breath anymore.
I cannot switch my beautiful and sexy chanel vitalumiere aqua to this clown make-up. Dark moment in my make-up life..... quelle horreure

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by sdelory

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this now that I have figured out how to use it.

First it looks darker in the compact then on your face. You must use a damp sponge to apply or it doesn't work - the beautyblender sponge is perfect for applying this. I love the bulit in 30 sun screen as I don't want to have to wear sun screen as well. I have very sensitive rosacea prone skin, so I put my medicated cream on and then this and it's excellent coverage and I'm not all greasy by the end of the day. Again proper application with this product is key.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by vkun1297

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Today i wore it out for the first time, and both of my girlfriends commented that i was glowing and flawless, something i don't get very often, especially in the space of 2 hours! So from that, i know it's a great foundation for me, and i feel comfortable using it, knowing that it is preservative free and that it protects me from the sun. The coverage is medium to full, depending on how much you layer on, and it leaves a powdery finish, but it does get oily after a few hours, so i recommend a light loose powder over it, especially around the nose area. So far so good as one of the first compact foundations i've used!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by sparkyrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it's awful!! my dermatologist recommended this product to me..beacause i'm having a treatment for acne..i stopped using it after a few days..greasy and disgusting face after one only hour!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkfragola

This is the third time I buy Avene Couvrance Compact Oil Free Foundation SPF 30, No.2. I definitely love it. The coverage is medium however you may want to apply layer on layer to receive full coverage.
I think it looks very natural on the skin. Before each time applying it, I wash its sponge. I dont dry it throughly. I blend the foundation with water on my face. People dont recognize that I am wearing foundation,it
is very natural and I dont have to re-apply it again. It stays for long. The EWG rate of this foundation is 2, which means that is a healthy cosmetic to put on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2011 6:14:00 AM More reviews by parisvioletha

This foundation is OK. It wont break you out. I have a combination skin and this foundation makes me look like a have oily skin. I'm serious!

- DID NOT break me out.
- Medium coverage
- I respect the SPF
- It didnt match my skin color at all, it was the closest at the store though.
- after 3 hours, am an OIL PAN!!!!!!!
- It doesnt look natural.

I agree with pattumaami definitely!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by angela291

This product was really a little more money than I typically like to spend on foundation, but was in a mood where I wanted to buy something special to treat myself. I was extremely shocked after the first application at just how thick this stuff is. It's kind of pancake-y. The second time I applied it, I followed an earlier tip from another reviewer and used a Kabuki brush (the Eco-tools retractable one). What a difference! Near perfection. Bottom line with this stuff is that it's definitely worth buying, but the sponge it comes with should be immediately thrown in the trash without a second glance.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by chatronne09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've recently switched to Avene Couvrance rich formula in miel, and been using it as a concealer for acne. Applying it is a bit tricky, since it's very thick. The sponge is great for blending. But it's best to apply with a concealer brush. You need to be careful to layer only a very small amount at a time. Moisturise first, to prevent flaky skin. I finish with a dab of Avene mosaic powder over my whole face. So far, it hasn't given me more break-outs, and is helping in making the zits less visible and red until they go away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a full coverage cream foundation, and I apply it with a kabuki brush. It gives a really natural finish, as long as you don't over apply. There is also SPF 30 in this foundation,and it doubles as a concealer. I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin, because I have fairly normal skin and by the end of the day my skin gets a bit oily.