April 16, 2014 | 979 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Total Effects 7-in-1 Mature Skin Therapy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by ame87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

bought in Australia, Olay 7 in 1, Normal skin, Made in Thailand. I will give 4/5.

NIce pinky cream. fast absorbing. works better for normal - dry. Have no troubles yet, skin feels tight and moisturized. i use it as day cream, as i heard alot of bad stories when you use this as night cream. my skin does not feel dry since i used this.

So far cannot complain much, good cream for 20's if you are unsure of what to use. i only use sunscreen on top of this and it does pretty much all the jobs.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i am so sad this did not work out for me. really loved everything about this moisturizer! saw this was approved on paula b's site so i bought it. i am 38 years old and the oil production on my face is decreasing. i needed a night cream with no spf, this fit the bill. its creamy but absorbs SO well! the other olay night cream i tried was so gross, it just sat on top of my skin all night, this one does not at all. i am impressed! i could do without the fragrance, its not headache inducing, i just don't think its necessary, one more chemical to deal with.

sadly i woke up the next day with 2 clogged pores right under my eye, several across my forehead & 3 cystic ones (a cluster!) right on my chin. i stopped using it right away. i don't want to return it but i am scared to use it again. i will try just patting it around my eyes, use it as an eye cream. if you dont break out, i HIGHLY reccomend this! so affordable and good ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by jennate

This product has worked wonders for my dry, hormonal skin! About 1 1/2 pumps is all you need to cover your entire face and neck. It's never greasy and is quick to sink right in. LOVE the fact it has NO SPF!! A definite re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by natefan

Love the niacinamide and vitamin c (along with some other peptides and AOX's) and the airless pump packaging. Very nice for dry skin and love using this during the winter. Not very elegant for daytime-under-SPF moisturization (it tends to flake and pill up). The fragrance is not a deal breaker here, but it is slightly strong and obtrusive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by AnnaAshton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

totally recommended by me !!! best price best value

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty powerful moisturiser without being super thick and heavy. It's a creamy lotion in a pump that squeezes everything out as you use it (not sure if that makes sense). The pump is easy to control and the lotion sinks in well. I tend to use it as a night cream as it's a little more than I need under/over a moisturising sunscreen. My skin is combo, but is at an age that it can use a boost.

This has not broken me out and I do still get zits from other products or if I don't keep my face clean enough. Typically I wake up with my skin looking plumped up when I use this. It does provide noticeable effect. My big/only problem is the horrifically strong scent. This would be perfect without the heavy perfume fragrance. The smell dropped it from a 5 to a 4 and if I can find something equivalent without the scent I would use that instead. But for now, this is one of the better options out there for the money and I will repurchase when I get the chance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Finally!!! A hydrating enough anti-aging moisturizer from Olay in a pump! I've tried all of their other moisturizers; not hydrating enough for my dry skin. I like their ingredients and Olay is accessible anywhere. I also love the pump because it keeps the ingredients stable so they actually do something when you apply to your skin. Can't rave enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- has cell-communicating ingredients, antioxidants
- moisturizing, not heavy
- small amount needed (pea-sized)
- price is good, $28 CDN for 50ml at Wal-Mart
- no dimethicone/silicones, which break me out every time
- has excellent reviews on Beautypedia.com, an objective-scientific reviewer of beauty products.
- sanitary pump packaging

CONS:
- the fragrance

* the fragrance almost deters me from this. I use this when my skin isn't feeling especially sensitive. It has coconut oil, which is impressive because oils usually break me out. Overall, I can use this year long, and use it almost everyday in the winter. I hope Olay smartens up and makes a fragrance-free edition.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by hoodoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another failure in my quest to replace lifelong expensive skincare with drugstore brands: once again, a very nice product in every way except fort the super-strong cheap perfumey smell. I had to return it.

A message for Olay: fragrance-free equals added value for us boomers who grew up on Clinique and Prescriptives. Our demographic is alive and kicking, and spending!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great face cream with lots of antioxidants. My skin is smoother, tone has improved, no breakouts and my makeup goes on smoothly over top.
This makes a fantastic night cream! My skin has never looked so good in the morning. It doesn't clog pores, my skin doesn't get greasy and it looks so healthy, radiant and not blotchy at all in the morning. Also my fine lines are almost non existant!
I will repurchase.