October 24, 2014 | 1100 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Total Effects 7-in-1 Mature Skin Therapy

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by aemccall81

I really wanted to love this as I'm always in the lookout for something extra moisturizing for super dry days (I live in Colorado). And while this moisturizer may be good, I could not handle the scent. I'm not sensitive to scents but this one made me almost ill. I really like Olays to ducts but I returned this. Wish there was a fragrance free version.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product! Some freak is posting reviews to diss Olay and boost Nerium AD....

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by dlvinet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product several times and find it burns my skin and gives me a rash. I now use Optimera day and night cream and my US friends use NeriumAD which works on a myriad of skin conditions (aging and loose skin, skin texture, large pores, wrinkles and discoloration) - love it! It has taken years off and I have only used for 2 months! Look-10-years-younger.com

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by ame87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

bought in Australia, Olay 7 in 1, Normal skin, Made in Thailand. I will give 4/5.

NIce pinky cream. fast absorbing. works better for normal - dry. Have no troubles yet, skin feels tight and moisturized. i use it as day cream, as i heard alot of bad stories when you use this as night cream. my skin does not feel dry since i used this.

So far cannot complain much, good cream for 20's if you are unsure of what to use. i only use sunscreen on top of this and it does pretty much all the jobs.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i am so sad this did not work out for me. really loved everything about this moisturizer! saw this was approved on paula b's site so i bought it. i am 38 years old and the oil production on my face is decreasing. i needed a night cream with no spf, this fit the bill. its creamy but absorbs SO well! the other olay night cream i tried was so gross, it just sat on top of my skin all night, this one does not at all. i am impressed! i could do without the fragrance, its not headache inducing, i just don't think its necessary, one more chemical to deal with.

sadly i woke up the next day with 2 clogged pores right under my eye, several across my forehead & 3 cystic ones (a cluster!) right on my chin. i stopped using it right away. i don't want to return it but i am scared to use it again. i will try just patting it around my eyes, use it as an eye cream. if you dont break out, i HIGHLY reccomend this! so affordable and good ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by jennate

This product has worked wonders for my dry, hormonal skin! About 1 1/2 pumps is all you need to cover your entire face and neck. It's never greasy and is quick to sink right in. LOVE the fact it has NO SPF!! A definite re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by natefan

Love the niacinamide and vitamin c (along with some other peptides and AOX's) and the airless pump packaging. Very nice for dry skin and love using this during the winter. Not very elegant for daytime-under-SPF moisturization (it tends to flake and pill up). The fragrance is not a deal breaker here, but it is slightly strong and obtrusive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by AnnaAshton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

totally recommended by me !!! best price best value

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty powerful moisturiser without being super thick and heavy. It's a creamy lotion in a pump that squeezes everything out as you use it (not sure if that makes sense). The pump is easy to control and the lotion sinks in well. I tend to use it as a night cream as it's a little more than I need under/over a moisturising sunscreen. My skin is combo, but is at an age that it can use a boost.

This has not broken me out and I do still get zits from other products or if I don't keep my face clean enough. Typically I wake up with my skin looking plumped up when I use this. It does provide noticeable effect. My big/only problem is the horrifically strong scent. This would be perfect without the heavy perfume fragrance. The smell dropped it from a 5 to a 4 and if I can find something equivalent without the scent I would use that instead. But for now, this is one of the better options out there for the money and I will repurchase when I get the chance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Finally!!! A hydrating enough anti-aging moisturizer from Olay in a pump! I've tried all of their other moisturizers; not hydrating enough for my dry skin. I like their ingredients and Olay is accessible anywhere. I also love the pump because it keeps the ingredients stable so they actually do something when you apply to your skin. Can't rave enough!