November 24, 2014 | 1916 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Masta90

This is an amazing product for winter time. My skin feels so soft when i use it, it's unreal. I almost couldn't believe it the first time i used it! It IS a bit on the expensive side, but i would say it is definitely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Found this at my local grocery outlet for three bucks. This stuff is seriously hydrating and makes my skin feel nice and soft. As a big fan of the regular lotion, I had high expectations for this and was not disappointed. Contains shea butter in the middle of the ingredient list and doesn't go on greasy. It also doesn't have much of a smell, so I don't have to worry about it clashing with my perfume. It comes in a tub which can be a little inconvenient and unsanitary, but I usually apply it after a shower, so my hands are clean. If you can find this, I highly recommend it for dry or eczema-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by tropicalebabe

BY FAR, the best cream I've ever used. I use it everywhere, even on my face during winter, and my skin has never looked and felt better! (If you're using it on your face though, don't use too much and don't use it in hot or humid weather, or your face will be breakout central!)
It gives you a nice "glow". It's also really good to use at night after your cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by JewL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This has been great for my winter parched skin. I love that it sinks in beautifully and does not leave a greasy after feel. My skin feels moisturized and protected. The only thing I don't like is the scent, but it's not horrible enough to make me not purchase the product.

One tub has lasted several months so the price is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by deutsch100

This product seemed to be of a much higher quality than most products I've tried & used from Vaseline, then I saw on the bottom of the jar: "Made in Germany". A-ha! German made, no wonder it's great!! :) This product is realy good. It feels very heavy at first, but it sinks in beautifully, lasts a long time on the skin and feels expensive. The smell is odd, somewhat "doctor office" like, but it is very, very faint and fades rapidly. I put it on my feet, hands, elbows and knees every night, and in the morning it still feels there, yet absorbed. Wunderbar!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first time I saw this, the price made me put it back. $8.99 for a drug store brand? Not. But last week I saw it at Walgreens on sale for $4.59 plus I had a coupon so I bought it. This is an excellent heavy duty moisturizer. There is a subtle sort of... clinical scent at first, but it doens't last. It absorbs quickly and lasts for hours. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Fabulous stuff. Does exactly what it says it will do - rescues your skin, especially in the winter. I had been using Avon Skin So Soft Wintersoft Body Cream. I cannot understand how a cream designed especially for wintertime could not moisturize your skin, but this stuff does exactly that. I needed something "intensive". I bought this and the lotion in the same line and my skin is calm and happy now.