August 23, 2014 | 1789 users online

Moisturizers - Epionce - Renewal Facial Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by crawfore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Use this product for two weeks in conjunction with the Lytic lotion and you'll see a marked improvement in your skin - texture, clarity, and tone. This is a great product and I can't be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Wami

I was sort of pressured into buying Epionce Renewal Facial Cream at a med spa. My expectation for this product was not high just because I was unhappy that I bought something without doing any homework.
However, I was so pleasantly surprised. The cream turned out to be the best I ever used. As other reviewers say, I promise you will immediately feel the difference in feel of your skin even though the cream is fairly light in texture. There was another surprise in my story. A few days after, I went on a business trip to Indeanapolis and forgot to bring my toner (my own, not from this line) with me. I was going to grab something at a department store later, but I didn't. Because I realized doing without the toner actually made no difference at all -- in exstreme Indianapolis indoor/outdoor conditions in February. I was OK even in the flight back. This experience eventually led me to stop using my toner at all. $90 for this amount is a bit expensive, but considering the fact that you don't need any thing else, I don't think it's that bad.
On the other hand, just for your information, MelanoLyte Tx for age spot didn't do anything for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by loomisks

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This review is for epionce ultra shield lotion spf 50+. I have fair dryish skin prone to skin cancer. I have tried more sunscreens than I can remember. The search is now over. This sunscreen is non oily - hard to believe but it's true. I bought it at the suggestion of the girls who work at my plastic surgeon's. Great, great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2007 2:05:00 AM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Epionce line is a real wonder for my am-I-really-40-already skin. A few years ago, I would have frequent breakouts and have since calmed down to have only an occasional, very mild breakout. My skin is combination-tending-towards-oily (cheeks, nose, chin!) and also very sensitive with some annoying pigmentation. The Epionce line, though, is fantastic. My skin was noticeably clearer and smoother within a couple of days. I also think my skin is softer with use of this line and also more even. Epionce apparently recommends that you use the Lytic Lotion (see my review) coupled with the Renewal Facial Cream (or the lighter version - called something like Renewal Facial Lotion) for optimal results. At least, that's what they say at the wonderful facial salon that sells this line. Renewal Facial Cream is a formula that is wonderful at night and in drier weather, but it was a little much during the day in the summer and early fall, when it's pretty warm and humid here in Hawaii. In such weather, I would use this cream (after Lytic Lotion, sort of like a serum, if you will) only at night, before bed. I would wake up to soft, clean skin. It's wonderful. It comes in a wide-mouth jar, so I use a q-tip to dispense, and really, a small amount is adequate for the entire face. Jar says that it is "fragrance-free", i.e., no fragrance or parfum is added. It does have a peculiar (but not unpleasant) smell, sorta fruity and/or herbal. Makes sense, I suppose, b/c the second ingredient (after water) is an apple extract. Other botanicals include meadowfoam seed oil, plus extracts of date fruit, avocado, geranium, lavendar, and ylang ylang. It does have petrolatum listed as the third ingredient, so those sensitive to this ingredient may want to patch test first. Overall, a great product that I will buy again...