October 21, 2014 | 2097 users online

Hair Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - Restorative Hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by sashax3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

loveeee this stuff! it makes my super straight hair amazingly soft without weighing it down at all. It dosen't feel that thick but it really works. It makes my dry ends look together and unbelievablyyy soft without all the greasiness and fragrance. It's a little pricey(14$) for only 5oz but I got it half off. Favorite hair treatment!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I use this product on occassion in place of conditioner. It seems to do the trick in making my hair softer and hydrated without being oily. I would purchase this product again at the clearance semi-annual sale price that I got it at originally. I think it was 50% or 75% off. I would not buy at the regular retaill price because it was not *that* awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by MYALU

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh WOW. This is gREAT! ASide from the ho-hum scent....its like a miracle in a tube. I used the sample, and want the large size. I have curly/ color treated hair, and its either in good shape or its not. The results were unbelieveable in how soft and "un-processed" feeling it left my hair. Highly recommend this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by berned_you

This leaves my hair noticably softer. It also doesn't weigh it down and leaves it nice and manageable. I also love that it doesn't have artificial perfumes since i'm sensitive.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaRawrx3

This product is pretty good. It makes my hair really soft and smooth and doesn't weigh it down. Also it adds incredible shine. The light honey scent is very nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 2:39:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not sure if I'd pay $14.00 for this, I bought it for $3.75 at Bath & Body Works clearance-(discontinued item). It works pretty well. My hair was smooth and soft. I buy all sorts of hair products, hoping for a miracle product..(won't happen, I know). This was maybe a smidge above average. I would buy again, but not if it were $14.00- I don't think it's worth that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm on the fence about this one. It's a great low-cost treatment for hair because it comes in either a large $14 tube or a small 2x use tube (the one I have), which is great for traveling or if you need to use it only once. The price also beats some of the more pricey high-end hair treatments with a similar effect. I know it strengthens my hair and repairs split ends, but I've used some conditioners that do that after one use as well. I don't know that I'd actually spend the money to purchase the larger tube, but I recommend the small trial size for anyone who wants to try it out. It's described as "intensively nourishing" and "ultra-moisturizing", but I think it's slightly above average at best.