July 29, 2014 | 1972 users online

Body Scrubs - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Coconut Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by rugby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells yummy..I also got the honey almond one...both are delectable. I purchased at Ulta for $20 with a coupon. I would say this is a fair price as this scrub has enough grit to do a decent job of scrubbing. However it's not as gritty as my old go to fresh sugar scrub. I find it takes more of this product to cover my whole body than the fresh product , so it goes pretty quickly. I will repurchase this product because it's a good value, smells delicious and has a variety of fun flavors so I won't get bored with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by JCAUDO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love love love how this gently exfolliates andmoisturizes and leaves you soft but not greasy. The scent is a yummy coconut, kind of like a coconut frosting. Good enough to eat I tell you! Will repurchase when I finish this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

It's official: I'm hooked on the 100 Percent Pure brand. This is my second foray into their scrubs, and I must say their scrubs are my favorite. I have used the Vanilla Bean Buttercream scrub however, the Coconut is my favorite of the two. That's saying a lot, because I am infatuated with any and all things Vanilla, but this smells much less overwhelming. I love that it's a sugar scrub because I like to use body scrubs quite frequently, and salt scrubs wind up drying my skin out and doing much more harm than good. This scrub is SUPER moisturizing! I just used it and my skin has NEVER felt softer. I'm so happy with the results this scrub gives me. It leaves a lovely moisturizing oil on your skin after you shower with it, therefore lotion or body butter is entirely optional. I follow up with lotion anyway and my skin is out of this world soft now. It smells like toasty, warm coconut in the shower. When I get out, my skin smells JUST like Nilla Wafer cookies, mmmm... I will most definitely repurchase this, but I'd like to try the Strawberry and Honey Almond scrubs as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by MaddieEvans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to try anything coconut and I'm trying to use more animal-friendly products, so this scrub is a winner! It exfoliates and moisturizes effectively so you don't need to use lotion on top of it (and I say this as someone with very dry skin). And unlike some moisturizing scrubs I've tried, like the mango one from the body shop, this actually *scrubs.* The granules don't dissolve right away so you can thoroughly exfoliate your skin. Plus, it smells fantastic (if you like coconut). If you live in Canada you can buy it from ebeauty.ca for $32 and get free shipping: http://bit.ly/r8zI8i. They also sell it on their website: http://bit.ly/ngEzZ2, but I haven't seen it in stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by MagentaThursday

I bought this to help with dry winter skin, especially on my legs. It exfoliated well and left me smelling like a coconut macaroon (the smell was strong and lasted, so if you don't like coconut you should probably pass on this). It did leave a layer of oil on my skin, but since I was looking for heavy moisture that was what I wanted. I'd wait until the oil absorbs completely before getting dressed- rubbing it in helps. A little goes a long way, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by BobMoose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This coconut scent and the vanilla smell the same to me. Neither of which smell like coconut or vanilla. To me, the smell is very strong and it gets old real fast. I like the ingredients and performance. Also, I don't need to moisturize after using as they leave oil on my skin. I may repurchase in a different scent if I don't find another natural brand that I like better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

mmmmmmmmmm my first 100% Pure item, and i love it. smells like toasted cocoa butter, just delish. leaves my skin so soft and smooth and moisturized. the typical tub which is not ideal, but it does the job, you need to mix it up with your hands to blend the oils and the scrub, which is fine. last a long time, and i would buy this again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Caramellane

This stuff smells amazing! When I first opened the jar, I was reminded of coconut frosting (the kind that is used for German chocolate cake). I honestly wanted to eat this product, and after the shower I had a huge craving for anything with coconut in it. The scrub felt moisturizing, didn't dissolve too quickly, and the sugar crystals are large enough to exfoliate well. If you love the scent of natural coconut, then you should definitely give this scrub a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by IPLaw7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This comforting coconut scrub has a fantastic toasted coconut scent that only the real thing can produce. A+++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

100% Pure Organic Coconut Scrub - AMAZING product! I honestly can't believe no one has reviewed this yet. It's hard to come by even though 100% Pure is carried by Bath & Body Works. The reason why it's so fantastic is not only the ultra-luscious coconut fragrance, but it is hands-down the highest quality sugar scrub I have ever used. Plus it's entirely organic and has all-natural fragrances and properties so you're getting the real thing. As a scrub, it's just the right texture not too light and not too abrasive. I use it 2-3x per week and it lasts a very long time despite it's appearance to be a small amount.